NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- 3D technology is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. 3D imaging market is an offshoot of the traditional diagnostic imaging market. Healthcare industry relies increasingly on the 3D imaging market. 3D printing in healthcare is slowly picking up popularity. The companies working on 3D printing technology are new and mainly focused on research and development. Virtual reality in 3D market is still new and being mainly used to treat posttraumatic stress disorders and phobias.
• 3D diagnostic imaging market is more than 80% of the market in the overall 3D healthcare technology market.
• Currently the main players in 3D diagnostic imaging are GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Toshiba and BARCO.
• The market is well established in all the geographies and North America has the largest market share with almost 50% market share.
• The market has two main players in the 3D printing in healthcare, Stratasys and 3D Systems.
• The 3D printing market is growing in the Asia Pacific region. China has been working a lot in the 3D printing market.
• Currently the US is the largest market with 46% share. 3D printing market is expected to grow at CAGR of 20% by 2021.
This Occams Research Report covers
1. Historical data
2. Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR upto 2021
3. Industry Analysis
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Key geographic growth data
6. Deep profiles top competitive companies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03312499-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001