"ABS expected to grow at the highest CAGR":
The global 3D printing plastics market is classified based on different types. The types include photopolymers, ABS, PLA, polyamide/nylon, and others. In the 3D printing plastics market, ABS is estimated to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. ABS is gaining popularity very rapidly due to increasing demand of ABS filament in FDM or FFM technology due to its mechanical properties over other general grades such as PLA and nylon used in FDM. It is most commonly used in commercial applications.
"APAC the fastest-growing region in the 3D printing plastics market"
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The growth is attributed to various end-user industries, such as healthcare, consumer goods, and aerospace & defense in this region. The 3D printing industry in this region is largely concentrated in South East Asian region, which is one of the leading markets in term of industrial application. China is the fastest-growing market in the region with low average prices. The cost of raw material plastics is less in Asia-Pacific due to easy availability which promises high growth potential for 3D printing in coming years. It will also help Asia-Pacific to emerge as a global supplier for 3D printing plastics.
Several primary interviews with market experts have been conducted across four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (Saudi Arabia and Brazil). The primary participants considered for the study are C level executives, managers, and D level executives of the tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 11.1%, Tier 2 – 33.3%, Tier 3 – 55.6%
- By Designation – C Level – 20.0%, Director level – 10.0%, Others - 70.0%
- By Region - North America – 41.7%, Europe - 33.3%, Asia-Pacific - 16.7%, RoW - 8.3%
The key companies in this market are 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), Arkema S.A. (France), Stratasys Ltd. (U.S.), Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands), EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems (Germany), CRP Group (U.S.), Envisiontec GmbH (Germany), Materialise NV (Belgium), Oxford Performance Materials (U.S.), and Golden Plastics (Hong Kong).
"Reasons to buy the report":
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, form, application, end users, and region along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide in-depth insights into the 3D printing plastics market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the 3D printing plastics market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on type, form, application, end user, and region have been conducted to give an overall view of the 3D printing plastics market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3713471/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3d-printing-plastic-market-by-type-by-form-by-application-by-end-user-industry-and-by-region---global-forecasts-to-2020-300331330.html