3rd Edition of the Pan-European HR Forum: Advance Your Talent Management Strategies to Establish Your Organisation as an Employer of Choice
LONDON, February 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
World Trade Group, a leading company in integrated media, is announcing the third edition of the Pan-European HR Forum, on 22nd - 23rd May in Berlin.
The event promotes networking with key industry players and also provides space for participants to learn and apply best practices and trends in HR management.
Highly qualified professionals will discuss the tools and techniques to successfully respond to the challenges that European and international companies are facing in HR including: talent management, employee engagement, organisational change, technology in HR, talent acquisition, succession planning, leadership and more.
Some of the key leading speakers include:
- Vicky Hall, Head of Engagement and Volunteer, London Olympics 2012
- Caroline Curtis, Head of Talent, Succession and Leadership Development, Santander
- Daniela Hanova, Global Business HR Director, Abbott
- Melissa Hungerford, VP Leadership, Talent and Learning, Philips Lighting
- Dennis de Munck, Director Recruitment Methods, L'Oréal
What's new for 2013?
- 3 dedicated streams focused on strategic talent management, organisational change and technologies in HR
- Cases studies from the leading HR directors at Santander, Philips, Abbot, L'Oreal, Marks & Spencer, eBay and many more on the most advanced HR practices implemented to date
- Learn how your company can advance its talent acquisition activities by engaging in a more targeted online strategy
- Find out how to beat the crisis and stimulate your employee engagement without stretching your budget
- Explore how to navigate your organisation's major transformation
The Pan-European HR Forum is designed to meet the needs of 200 executives in the following roles:
EMEA HR Director, HR Director Europe, Senior Vice President HR, Vice President HR, European Resourcing Director, Human Capital Director, Chief People Officer, Global HR Director, Group HR Director, Group EMEA HR Director, EMEA People Director, HR Director Learning and Development, HR Director Employee Engagement, Organisational Development Director, Head of Reward
Interested in sponsoring this forum?
Get in touch with Marcia Ardila, Marketing Manager on Marcia.email@example.com and find out how you can help HR Directors in Europe to solve their business needs.
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making. http://www.wtginternational.com
SOURCE World Trade Group