3rd Pan European BUSINESS ANALYTICS FORUM: "The Social Effect in CRM Through Business Analytics"
ATHENS, Greece, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, 16th of May 2013
Cotsen Hall: The American School of Classical Studies - Athens
For the first time in Europe you will be able to hear the topic "The Social Effect in CRM through Business Analytics" in Athens, Greece at the 3rd Pan European Business Analytics Forum.
The Key Note Speaker, Etlinger Susan, Industry Analyst at Altimeter Group, San Francisco, and special guest Adira Srinu, Manager, Business Solutions - Data Services from LinkedIn U.S.A. will enlighten the audience with many critical issues that professionals need to know in the new era of Social Media and Social Network Analysis in the framework of Business Analytics!
The volatility of social data and the pace of change mean that tried-and-true measurement methods are no longer enough. Social data is different. What are the inherent challenges of social data, how global organizations measure its value, and how social data is being integrated into enterprise decision-making?
Social Network Analysis is advanced analytics that is specifically focused on identifying and forecasting connections, relationships and influence among individuals and groups. It includes transactions, interactions, and other behavioral information that may be sourced from social media and/or just as often from CRM, billing, and other internal systems.
But how someone can take advantage of each one of them and how this can be converted into real valuable information for the company?
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the forum are:
- High level overview of Linkedin big data ecosystem and analytics framework involving various systems and tools/technologies (both open and commercial) with special emphasis on offline data (data warehouse).
- Various analytical business use cases across the LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Analytics span across Marketing, Product, Sales and Finance.
- Ways of utilizing Social Network Analysis within Linkedin focusing on the role of leader opinions
- Ways of using Linkedin and SNA for LinkedIn ads
- How HR departments can utilize and maximize efficiency for their recruitments.
- Multiple Segmentation Techniques in Relationship Marketing
- 'Social Network Analysis': the new dimension in Relationship Marketing
- Combining Traditional Segmentation with SNA in order to get into your Customers' DNA.
- How can you measure the conversion and monetary value of your traffic and how this can help you understand the impact of the social factor on your business?
- What is Social Media Monitoring?
- Combining social properties to individuals' behavior, how can an enterprise take its marketing to the next level?
- What is the relationship between Social Media, Social Network Analysis and Business Analytics?
- What is Viral Marketing and how you can use it for your company's benefit? How can Analytics be used on Viral Marketing? What is the future of Viral Marketing?
- How comprehensive and mature are commercial solutions for social media analytics and social network analysis? How can you evaluate the offerings from third solution parties?
- Who are the vendors that provide best-of-breed integrated tools in all of these areas?
- What do customers need to know about social media analytics and social network analysis?
- How can different industries use Social Media Analytics and SNA?
- The role of SNA in Big Data
- Pros and Cons of investing in Social Media and Social Network Analysis
- How can you improve customer maintenance, cross-sell and up-sell by enabling marketers to identify social communities based on relationships between customers, measure and segment customers?
- How can you target customers based on changes within their social communities?
- How can you model social networks based on text messages, emails, and tweets?
The forum will take place in the English language without parallel translation in the Greek Language.
Business-Analytics.gr is a website intended to inform interested businesses (regardless of size and industry) about the benefits, usefulness and developments in the field of Business Analytics in the global environment and the Greek market. The site offers daily updates of news and interviews from professionals in the field of Business Analytics. Also, the site includes case studies and white papers of BA applications.
In March 2011 the team successfully hosted the first Business Analytics Forum and in April 2012 the second one was a huge success, too. Business-Analytics.gr is always open to new ideas and proposals that could enhance and enrich Business Analytics in the Greek market.
Financial-Academy.eu started its activities in June of 2010 to provide training for professionals in the market from other reputable professionals involved either in the Greek market or in the foreign arena. The Goal is to create the appropriate field of training for quick implementation and transfer of knowledge into practice.
CUSTOMERS DNA is a specialized scientific community that has assembled outstanding Greek and foreign professionals of the CRM & Customer Intelligence sector. Having as its main purpose the innovation that results from the scientific dialogue, the distribution and the development of knowledge in this specific sector, it supports other companies that provide consulting services and data analysis services, aiming at infrastructure design and the implementation/support of customer-centricity in business and strategic level.
The main elements that characterize "CUSTOMERS DNA" are:
- Direct cooperation with Greek and foreign experts specialized in CRM & Customer Intelligence, having a considerable experience in a responsible position, in the sectors of telecommunications, retail banking and retail trade.
- Lack of dependence on specific software with a potential of supporting any existent infrastructure.
- Support of outsourcing, where anonymised customers data are analyzed in CUSTOMERS DNA infrastructure, with a low cost and without any need of investment on staff, or on hardware and software.
- Capability of "Proof of Concept", with which the implementation of a pilot project is supported, free of charge, without any commitment for a future mandatory cooperation.
The conference will take place with the support of the following sponsors:
- Sponsor: ORACLE
- Plain Sponsor: TARGIT
- Communication Sponsor: ICAP, Scientific Marketing Management,
- Executives Recruitment Sponsor: JobHunterNetwork.com
- Printed Media Sponsors: Kefalaio, International Herald Tribune
- Public Relations Sponsor: Action Global Communications
- Online Sponsors: Capital.gr, Derivatives.gr, Digital Weekly Magazine
- Online Supporter: VRS
- Media Sponsors: Business Partners Online
For more information please either visit http://www.BusinessAnalyticsForum.eu
or call at +30-210-6846329