451 Research to Discuss Hosting, Colocation, Hybrid Cloud Deployments, Monetization and International Datacenter Expansion at HostingCon 2013
NEW YORK, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 451 Research, a division of The 451 Group, is pleased to announce that Michelle Bailey, Vice President, Digital Infrastructure and Datacenter Initiatives; Kelly Morgan, Research Manager, Multi-Tenant Datacenters; and Carl Brooks, Analyst, Infrastructure Services will be speaking at HostingCon 2013, which will be held June 17 – 19 in Austin, Texas. 451 Research will also be exhibiting at HostingCon (Booth #232).
Enterprises Increasingly Turning to Hybrid Cloud and Colocation Deployments
Michelle Bailey will participate in a panel discussion that assesses demand for hybrid services while looking at performance and deployment issues.
- Panel: The Coming Hybrid Wave: Colocation and the Cloud
- Date: June 18 at 9am
- Session Description: Hybrid hosting is gaining significant momentum, supported by the latest technological advances. More customers than ever expect to integrate colocated environments with a public cloud through a single provider, or use cross-connects to leverage an ecosystem of clouds. In this informative session, you will learn more about the level of demand in hybrid services. As you begin to see the potential market, you will have an opportunity to learn about the performance and latency issues you may encounter, the value of extending your colocation-cloud hybrid across geographies, and the risks of cannibalization.
Expanding Datacenter Presence Internationally
Kelly Morgan will participate in a panel that looks at strategies for extending datacenter presence to Europe and Asia.
- Panel: International Expansion to Europe and Asia
- Date: June 17 at 3:15pm
- Session Description: Like most industries, hosting is a global business. Your customers come from all around the world and often need to serve end users across every continent. As a result, organizations want infrastructure located close to end users to reduce latency and maximize performance. In this panel session, industry experts will discuss approaches and strategies to building a datacenter presence in Europe and Asia. You will learn about the benefits and pitfalls of building a datacenter or leasing space, key features to look for in a partner, and what fast performance can do for your business overseas.
Monetizing Developer Hosting
Carl Brooks will participate in a panel discussion that discusses the market opportunity for development hosting.
- Panel: Monetizing Developer Hosting
- Date: June 18 at 3pm
- Session Description: Development hosting is a huge untapped market. If you can attract developers to your platform at the beginning of a project, chances are they will use you for production, too. In this panel, you will hear about the opportunities for setting up development hosting, and the best tools available. Developers and hosts will discuss the importance of stacks, balancing development, test, stage and production sites, and handling team and source code management. Armed with this information, you can enter a new market to increase your customer base and revenue.
HostingCon is the premier industry conference and trade show for web hosting and cloud services providers. In its ninth year, HostingCon brings the industry together including cloud providers, web hosts, multi-tenant data centers, colocation providers, infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), ISVs and other infrastructure providers who make the Internet work to network, learn and grow. HostingCon is an iNET Interactive event. For details about HostingCon, visit http://www.HostingCon.com.
About 451 Research
451 Research, a division of The 451 Group, is focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation. The company's analysts provide critical and timely insight into the competitive dynamics of innovation in emerging technology segments. Business value is delivered via daily concise and insightful published research, periodic deeper-dive reports, data tools, market-sizing research, analyst advisory, and conferences and events. Clients of the company – at vendor, investor, service-provider and end-user organizations – rely on 451 Research's insight to support both strategic and tactical decision-making. 451 Research's parent company also runs premier technology summits and conferences around the world, including HCTS-North America, the premier forum for executives in the hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and Internet infrastructure sectors, which will be held on September 23-25 at Bellagio Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. 451 Research is headquartered in New York, with offices in key locations, including San Francisco, Washington DC, London, Boston, Seattle and Denver.
SOURCE 451 Research
More by this Source
The Virtualization Bubble Bursts As Spending Shifts to Software Defined Datacenters
Dec 03, 2013, 06:00 ET
Security is the Top Issue for Network Managers According to New 451 Research Study
Oct 24, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.