NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the 4A's, the leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, revealed the winners of its 2016 Jay Chiat Awards for Strategic Excellence at the 4A's Strategy Festival in New York City. The Grand Prix, which is selected from the Gold winners, was awarded to Crispin Porter + Bogusky (CP+B) Boulder, Starcom and Olson Engage Chicago for their strategy on the "Blind Taste Test" campaign for Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.
The Jay Chiat Awards for Strategic Excellence have long honored strategic thinking and recognized advertising professionals who develop breakthrough insights and initiate creative campaigns that inspire both consumers and business around the globe. The judging panels were comprised of top industry leaders.
"The winners of this year's awards weren't afraid to take risks and think big when creating a strategy that would resonate with audiences," said Nancy Hill, President and CEO of the 4A's. "I continue to be proud to be a member of an industry that pushes for insightful solutions to clients' business problems."
"This is the 20th year we have given out the Jay Chiat Awards, and each year our entrants have blown the judging committee away with their incredible strategic thinking," said Mollie Rosen, Executive Vice President, Agency Relations and Membership, 4A's. "It has been great to celebrate the winners and see some of these top-notch case studies presented throughout the two-day conference."
The complete list of winners is as follows:
- BBDO New York, AMV BBDO, Clemenger BBDO, AlmapBBDO, BBDO Moscow, BBDO Thailand: "Pedigree—Feed the Good"
- TBWA\Chiat\Day LA, OMD Chicago, FleishmanHillard Chicago: "Gatorade—Don't Go Down"
- twofifteenmccann: "Halo 5—Hunt the Truth"
- Droga5: "Game Changer—Curry MVP Activation"
- DB Chicago: "Advantage Humans"
- McCann New York: "Make What's Next"
- J. Walter Thompson: "Start A Story. Adopt"
- Anomaly: "Bedstock for MyMusicRX"
- Carmichael Lynch: "Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind"
- Droga5: "Clinton Foundation Not There"
Product/Service Creation Strategy
- Grupo Gallegos: "Language Choice"
- R/GA, R/GA London: "Turkcell Healthmetre"
- VML, PP+K: "Making Of The 5-Gazillion Star Hotel"
- R/GA, R/GA Accelerator: "Kinetic"
- 72andSunny LA: "The Tillamook Co-op"
- TBWA\Chiat\Day LA: "GRAMMYcam"
- Team One: "Me & the Bees"
- Edelman New York: "Arby's Flaunts New Brown Sugar Bacon with Launch of Vegetarian Support Program"
- McCann New York: "New York Lottery: You'd Make a Way Better Rich Person"
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) New York: "Seamless 'Taking Back New York'"
- Wieden+Kennedy: "The Almighty Terrão"
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners: "Food Loves Milk"
- CP+B LA, Noble People: "Meet Halfway"
- AlmapBBDO: "Antarctica Beer and the World's Best Social Network"
- CP+B (Crispin Porter + Bogusky) Boulder, Starcom, Olson Engage Chicago: "Kraft Macaroni & Cheese—Blind Taste Test"
- TBWA\Chiat\Day LA, OMD Chicago, FleishmanHillard Chicago: "Gatorade—Forget Me"
- Venables Bell & Partners, Edelman, Mediavest | Spark: "REI #OptOutside"
For further details and to view case studies of award entries, please visit: http://stratfest.aaaa.org/winners-2016/
About the 4A's Jay Chiat Awards for Strategic Excellence
Now in its 20th year, the Jay Chiat Awards are global awards recognizing the best strategic thinking in marketing, media and advertising around the world. Learn more about the Jay Chiat Awards here: http://stratfest.aaaa.org/jaychiats/.
About the 4A's
The 4A's is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right places at the right time to address the advertising industry's most critical business issues. It provides leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to its members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Its mission is to help agencies become more successful. Visit the 4A's at www.aaaa.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/4as-reveals-winners-of-2016-jay-chiat-awards-for-strategic-excellence-300346641.html