CHICAGO, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 5® gum is challenging fans across the U.S. to think long and hard about the micro size of the new 5 gum micro packs in exchange for the opportunity to win amazing prizes. The six-week campaign kicks off today with Grammy Award-winning singer and actress Ciara.
Released nationwide this month, the ultra-portable new 5 gum micro packs have been popping up in the pockets and Twitter feeds of gum chewers everywhere, and at only $.69 MSRP per pack, it's clear why. Now the unimaginably small packs have made their way into premium celebrity prizes, which will be rewarded to the lucky consumers who can guess the number of packs that fit inside the item.
The campaign highlighting the micro dimensions of the new packs kicked off today, July 30, 2012, on HowManyPacks.com. Prizes include Ciara's favorite DJ bag and autographed headphones, an assortment of fashionista Shenae Grimes' favorite handbags and rising new artist Cris Cab's guitar case (signed by him) – all filled with micro packs!
- The contest begins July 30, 2012 and ends September 10, 2012.
- Every two weeks, the exclusive prize will change, so be sure to visit soon and often.
- Ciara's favorite DJ bag: July 30, 2012
- Shenae Grimes' favorite handbags for Fall: August 13, 2012
- Cris Cab's personal guitar case: August 27, 2012
- Users can enter once a day throughout the course of the campaign.
- No purchase necessary to participate. Void where prohibited.
- Click here for official rules.
Even if you don't win, head to the stores to fill your own items with 5 gum micro packs, available at retailers nationwide in Rain®—a tingling spearmint—and Cobalt®—a cooling peppermint (only $.69 MSRP per pack).
- How Many Packs Contest: http://www.HowManyPacks.com
- 5 Gum Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/5gum
- 5 Gum on Twitter: www.twitter.com/5gum
© 2012 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. 5, Cobalt, Rain, Stimulate Your Senses are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company.
SOURCE Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company