NEW YORK, March 1 , 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the leading companies in combat medicine and battlefield healthcare. Visiongain assesses that this market will undergo strong growth in a variety of key areas.
Now: Repetitive blast exposure has been tied to brain changes in combat vets. How can combat medical equipment affect this? This is an example of the business critical headlines that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 338 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 2 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 334 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global combat medical companies. It also reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the market for combat medical equipment
- Profiles of the leading 50 combat medicine companies in 2016 categorised by submarket including
- Cardinal Health
- Becton, Dickinson and Company, amongst many others
- Analysis and competitive positioning maps of the four submarket sectors of combat medicine, spanning:
- Medical products and related solutions manufacturers
- Distributors and suppliers,
- Evacuation products,
- Mobile shelters and medical facilities.
- 13 detailed tables containing 36 contracts / projects and programmes in the combat medicine market, by company
- 2 Interviews with key opinion leaders
- Paul Harder JD, President of H&H Medical
- David Morgan, FRCS, founder of Safe Patient Systems informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable company analysis
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the medical equipment value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the combat medicine & battlefield healthcare market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today 50 Innovative Companies in Combat Medicine & Battlefield Healthcare 2016: Leading Suppliers of Military Triage, Medical Equipment & Devices, Deployable Shelters & Distributors. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03671183-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001