PLEASANTON, Calif., July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 6Connex, Inc., the leader in virtual destination solutions, today announced "the way to do virtual," powered by the new release of the company's software platform. Virtual Destinations Version 7.1 brings intuitive and social virtual programs to every device, enabling even greater connection with customers, employees, partners and more.
The key elements of Version 7 include:
- Anywhere access to virtual events and programs leveraging HTML5 for seamless multiscreen delivery and a rich mobile experience to iPads, iPhones and Android devices
- Social engagement that starts at registration and extends through live and on-demand programs with numerous chat and share options
- Enterprise strength scale and security, including powerful entitlement capabilities to deliver the right experience to the right visitor
- The industry's best UI, with high-impact designs that can easily and cost-effectively be customized to support a specific brand or use case
- An executive reporting dashboard making key metrics easier to access and ROI easier to calculate
- License-based pricing packages and comprehensive project management services to encourage consistent live activity and overall customer success
- A webinar-agnostic approach and simple integrations that empower each client to use the webinar or webcast platform that best meets their specific needs
"The launch of Version 7.1 marks a major milestone for 6Connex and truly demonstrates our commitment to innovation," said CEO Michael Nelson. "We are now providing our clients with simply the best way to execute virtual programs of any kind, with an incredible user experience delivered to any device."
According to 6Connex CTO Leon Papkoff, "In addition to our progressive use of HTML5, we've architected a real-time server to deliver fast and seamless access for online events and programs. Version 7.1 represents an enormous effort from our product engineering team."
Virtual Destinations Version 7.1, the way to do virtual, is available now. Learn more or request a demo at www.6connex.com/thewaytodovirtual.
About 6Connex, Inc.
6Connex has been a leader in the virtual environment space since 2009, powering Virtual Destinations for career fairs, corporate universities, product launches, onboarding, user conferences and other applications. All while enabling connections that drive measurable ROI against defined business objectives. 6Connex' 100-percent SaaS virtual destination platform is easy to use and deploy for companies large and small. More than 100 organizations, including GE, Oracle, Perkin Elmer, Ericsson, UCSF, Sears, CDC, Child Help, and NorthCentral University, rely on 6Connex. The company is based in Pleasanton, CA, with offices in London and Shanghai. For more information, visit www.6connex.com.
SOURCE 6Connex Inc.