Girl Rising is a global campaign for girl's education and empowerment, which uses the power of storytelling to share the truth that educating girls can transform societies. As data tells us, educating girls is the single most quantifiable, measurable solution to fighting all of the issues facing developing nations from infant mortality and poverty to sex crimes. By giving back to Girl Rising and investing in the solution of our time, 6sense is furthering its commitment to building inclusive communities and thriving economies around the world.
In addition to keynoting, Kahlow will join fellow CEOs Michael Litt of Vidyard and Nick Mehta of Gainsight for a panel discussion at Dreamforce on scaling a company from product market fit to $10M in annual recurring revenue. Following Dreamforce, Kahlow will take the stage at the Forrester B2B Marketing Forum on October 18 in Miami to share real-world case studies of how organizations like Dell and Netsuite are leveraging complete omni-channel visibility to uncover active buyers and deliver highly personalized engagements based on needs and timing. Then on October 26, Kahlow will lead a session on "Demystifying the Role of Big Data and Analytics in Marketing" at IBM World of Watson in Las Vegas. At the SiriusDecisions TechExchange in Austin on November 16, Kahlow will dive into how 6sense customers are driving results through omni-channel predictive intelligence.
Additional details on each session:
- Salesforce's Dreamforce / October 4-7, 2016 / Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
- "Building a Company as a Platform for Change," October 5 at 11 a.m. PT
- "Scaling a Company from Product Market Fit to $10M in ARR," October 5 at 4:30 p.m. PT
- Forrester B2B Marketing Forum / October 18-19, 2016 / Miami, FL
- "Demystifying the Role of Predictive Intelligence in B2B Marketing," October 18 at 9 a.m. ET
- IBM World of Watson / October 24-27, 2016 / Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV
- "Demystifying the Role of Big Data and Analytics in Marketing," October 26 at 10 a.m. PT
- SiriusDecisions TechExchange / November 15-17 / Austin, TX
- "Drive Results Through Omni-Channel Predictive Intelligence," November 16 at 1 p.m. CT
To follow a livestream of "Building a Company as a Platform for Change," at 11 a.m. PT, click here.
6sense's mission is to empower marketing and sales teams with 100 percent visibility into buyers; who they are, needs and timing. 6sense provides marketers with omni-channel connectivity and visibility from brand to demand to revenue. 6sense's patent-protected predictions power all downstream sales and marketing systems with intelligence on who is in an active buying cycle, what products, when they will buy and where they are in the buyer's journey. 6sense enables intelligent growth resulting in new pipeline, higher marketing to sales conversions, larger opportunity size and increased sales productivity and effectiveness with teams focusing on the right buyers with a need now.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161004/415310LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/6sense-ceo-amanda-kahlow-to-keynote-at-dreamforce-alongside-atlassian-and-twilio-300339540.html