888casino Launches Roulette App for iPad
GIBRALTAR, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Following on from the success of 888casino's Roulette Android app, 888.com announces the launch of a further exciting upgrade to the 888casino Roulette software, the 888casino iPadRoulette App. Now players can play, bet and enjoy great Roulette games on their iPad as well as their desktop computer or Android device. Featuring three of the most popular Roulette games, European, French and American Roulette, the iPad app is available now in the UK Apple Store and supports Real Money and Practice play modes as well as new user registration.
With easy, free download, and no need to change existing login details, 888casino's iPad Roulette app enhances 888casino players experience instantly.
Looking to the future, 888casino players will soon be able to enjoy even more casino features on the go with the upcoming casino for tablets, which will also include Blackjack and slots and is planned to be released by July 2012.
888casino, now you can play anytime, anywhere.
To check out the new 888casino iPad Roulette app and 888casino promotions go to http://www.888casino.com .
It can happen any minute!
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.