(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/450313/Brother_Logo.jpg )
We substantially strengthened our European product portfolio in 2016 with technology that shows we mean business.
Leading-edge laser and inkjet line ups
Brother constantly strives to improve its devices to respond to the requirements of the modern-day workplace, spanning the SOHO to SMBs, we have unveiled both laser and inkjet ranges in 2016 designed specifically with these businesses in mind.
- Mono Laser L6000 Series - Packed with Brother firsts, the nine-model mono laser range consists of four printers and five all-in-ones tailored for large businesses. Crammed with practical features and enterprise level solutions including Near Field Communication and the Brother Solutions Interface for customisation and integration, the series is our most durable, reliable, secure and fastest ever range.
- Mono Laser L5000 Series - Aimed at SMBs, this series includes three printers and three all-in-ones. The range provides reliability, durability and flexibility and boasts a suite of mobile features so employees can print from their smart devices, responding to the demands of workers in an increasingly digital era.
- Inkbenefit models - A duo of inkjet all-in-ones that can reduce the cost of high quality printing by more than 60 per cent over 3 years - using our new super high yield cartridges. The devices are designed with affordability in mind for low cost printing combined with strong functionality and connectivity credentials.
Wearable technology to transform the workplace
This year, our latest generation of wearable technology, AiRScouter WD-200B, was launched to the European market. Built with compatibility in mind with easy connections to a wide variety of devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones via HDMI.
- It can work with remote recording technology such as a drone camera to show the user different perspectives on tasks.
- Additionally, security teams can monitor two locations simultaneously with access to remote camera feeds via the headset while out on patrol.
An outstanding year for awards and accolades
In 2016 we have secured a host of prestigious awards recognising our innovative R&D as well as devices with sleek and stylish design.
- Buyers Lab (BLI) Summer Pick awards - Dubbed the Oscar's of the technology industry, the BLI Summer Pick Awards is one of the trade's toughest accolades. This summer, we secured six outstanding awards across our mono laser printers, multi-function printers (MFPs) and scanners.
- iF Design Awards - We were acknowledged for the ninth consecutive year, winning five awards for outstanding design quality across our laser, label printer and solutions ranges. The win took our brand's tally of iF Design Awards to an impressive 55.
Using the latest technology to deliver robust, secure and quality mobile print solutions, 2016 has been a year of pushing boundaries for Brother. Our new devices are designed to help lower the total cost of ownership - the bottom line for business' investing in their print and solutions technology.
With new printer ranges targeted at the business segment alongside a device that boasts a world first in label print technology set to launch in 2017, the new calendar year is fixed for a strong product start for Brother in Europe.
*Please check with your local Brother stockists which models are available in your country.
SOURCE Brother International Europe