JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- UltraTech International, Inc., leaders in the environmental compliance industry have recently added the Rapid Rise Model Containment Berm to their innovative product line. Foam in the top, outer perimeter of the Berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations. Click here to learn more or call at 800.764.9549.
Ultra-Containment Berm, Rapid Rise Model features:
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
- Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Eighteen standard sizes to meet almost any application. Custom sizes also available.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000™.
UltraTech International, Inc. was formed in 1993 with one goal in mind: to create the world's finest offering of spill containment and spill response products. Since then, its vision has expanded into additional product categories and the company now features a product line that consists of over 350 unique products.
Focusing intensely on meeting customer needs in an innovative and cost-effective manner, the company has introduced an average of 20 new products per year. UltraTech's design and development team is credited with over 60 patents. They are industry leaders in spill containment, stormwater management, facility protection, construction compliance and oil spill response.
SOURCE UltraTech International, Inc.