MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Mariano Kimbara, Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst, Measurement & Instrumentation
This briefing will benefit companies dealing with network performance management (NPM) and application performance management (APM), including both software and appliance-based solutions. These solutions are used primarily by enterprises to discuss trends in the NPM and APM markets, including market size, growth and the competitive landscape.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about latest key technological trends present in the global NPM and APM market
- Identify which vertical end-user industries represent most of the growth opportunities
- Learn about growing demand opportunities from a geographic perspective
- Hear about perspectives and key strategies adopted by leading companies to meet certain needs
Recent research performed on the global network performance management market has shown a shift from monitoring individual elements, to a much more unified approach in understanding the user experience more effectively. No solution can be offered in isolation. In today's dynamic, NPM environment, separately analyzing the network from the application, the storage, the database and the virtual infrastructure is a fault. Companies are in many ways redefining performance management from individual elements, networks and simple applications into a more unified approach centered on service delivery.
"Companies that are able to differentiate themselves by offering unified network and application performance management solutions that provide a comprehensive view to simplify management of complex infrastructures will, consequently, optimize end-user experience and enjoy a better position to sustain and grow in this competitive market. This shapes their future in a very significant way", asserts Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Mariano Kimbara.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/TestandMeasurement.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan