PARK CITY, Utah, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Event producer A-List Communications announces the event line up for their exclusive three-day pop-up hosted January 21-23, 2017 during the first weekend of the famed film festival in Park City, Utah.
The films and casts being celebrated and transported to and from in a fleet of 2017 Kia Niro and Sorento crossovers will include:
Saturday, Jan 21st
- 9:00 pm: XYZ Films Cocktail Party for Bushwick directed by Jonathan Milott and Cary Murnion, starring Dave Bautista and Brittany Snow; Kuso directed by Flying Lotus, starring Hannibal Buress; and XX directed by Roxanne Benjamin and Sofia Carrillo, starring Melanie Lynskey.
Sunday, Jan 22nd
- 7:00 pm: The Creative Coalition's Spotlight Initiative Awards Dinner honoring Connie Britton, Jay Duplass, Laura Prepon, and Barbara Kopple. Other confirmed attendees include President of The Creative Coalition Tim Daly, Carrie Preston and Miguel Arteta with others to be announced.
- 11:00 pm: A private cocktail reception will follow for the film Columbus, directed by Kogonada and starring John Cho, Haley Lu Richardson, Michelle Forbes, Rory Culkin, and. Parker Posey.
Monday, Jan 23rd
- 6:00 pm: Cocktail reception for the film Brigsby Bear directed by Dave McCary and starring Kyle Mooney, Mark Hammill, Claire Danes, Andy Samberg, Greg Kinnear, Jane Adams, and Matt Walsh, will kick-off the night.
- 9:30 pm: A cast dinner for the film Sidney Hall will close out the evening with cast featuring Elle Fanning, Michelle Monaghan, Blake Jenner, Logan Lerman, Christina Brucato, Margaret Qualley, Kyle Chandler, Tim Blake Nelson, and Nathan Lane.
In the Kia Supper Suite tradition, VIP guests will be treated to specially designed three-course dinners and gourmet canapé cocktail parties by award-winning Chef John Murcko at his newly opened restaurant "Firewood," located just doors away from the iconic Egyptian Theater on Main Street. The restaurant's impeccable modern design with an expansive open kitchen, custom 14-foot wood-burning grill and private tasting room will be tastefully transformed into a distinctive red-velvet rope Hollywood eatery during the pop-up.
Helping to elevate the culinary experience with fine craft cocktails and vintage wines will be Maestro Dobel® Tequila and Johndrow Vineyards, both renewing their sponsorships for the third consecutive year. Maestro® Dobel Diamante™, the first ever multi-aged clear tequila, is a blend of Añejo, Extra Añejo, and Reposado tequilas distilled from 100% blue agave sourced from a single estate in Jalisco, Mexico. Featured cocktail pairings at the Kia Supper Suite will include Dobel Diamante's signature Black Diamond Margarita with Himalayan salt. Wine pairings for the dinners will include Johndrow Vineyards 2013 Clarity Sauvignon Blanc and 2012 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. New sponsor, Topo Chico Mineral Water, best known for its retro logo and glass bottle, has signed on as the official water of the Kia Supper Suite. With a growing cult following among both loyalists, who swear by its hangover healing properties, and mixologists, who have deemed it the best add-on to any drink thanks to its flavor-enhancing qualities, Topo Chico will offer a refreshing treat to the Kia Supper Suite experience. Additionally, Miller-Coors will also be sponsoring and offering its Blue Moon Brewing craft-beer selections to the attending VIP guest.
The Kia Supper Suite VIP experience also extends beyond the kitchen, as guests will be whisked to and from the events in a fleet of chauffeur-driven Kia cross-overs, including the award-winning Sorento and the all-new 2017 Niro. The Niro is a no-compromise package that maintains the style and appeal of a utility vehicle while offering outstanding fuel economy through an all-new, state-of-the-art hybrid powertrain, and an important next step on the fast-growing automaker's path to nearly tripling its global green car line-up by 2020. "The Kia brand and our products have undergone a tremendous transformation and are now world-class by every measure, and the Kia Supper Suite provides a unique environment in which to tell our story," said Kimberley Gardiner, director of marketing communications. "For our third year in Park City, we're looking forward to sharing the all-new Niro crossover, as well as insights into Kia's green initiatives around the world, with a like-minded film community who shares our concern for the environment and embraces the latest green technology."
Contact: Rachel Krupa, Krupa Consulting
firstname.lastname@example.org / 323-656-6995
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-list-communications-announces-event-line-up-in-new-year-for-kia-supper-suite-film-festival-pop-up-300390118.html
SOURCE A-List Communications