SAN JOSE, Calif. and ORLANDO, Fla., June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetEnrich, a provider of comprehensive automation-enabled IT operations services, today announces launch of the "Intelligent Business Innovation" framework at the Gartner IT Infrastructure and Operations Management Summit (Booth #224), Orlando, Florida, June 9-11. NetEnrich services empower IT leaders to run IT better, shift resources to growth, and transform IT to become a service provider to business. NetEnrich partners with enterprise IT operations' teams to unlock their potential using automation-enabled Enterprise Command Center (ECC) services and the intelligent business operations framework.
"From 2014 through 2016, it will be critical for CIOs to embrace and lead the digital transformation and define their digital legacy, which will require novel approaches and radical new thinking," according to Gartner in their February 2014 report on, "How CIOs Need to Prepare for Industrializing and Mutualizing IT in the Digital Economy"1. IT leaders must consider novel approaches to mitigate increased risk from technology complexity, maintain control over the entire environment, and better align with business to drive innovation.
NetEnrich services, designed from the ground up for IT effectiveness, arms IT with the necessary visibility and control to navigate and embrace the 'digitized' era:
- Enterprise Command Center - a unique combination of elastic industrialized services, automation, analytics, and integration to best monitor, manage, and resolve IT issues.
- Vistara's single-pane-of-glass automation – covers the entire environment of processes and technologies from on-premise to cloud to hybrid IT. According to the "Cool Vendors in IT Operations, 2014" report, "Tools for effective decision making can improve the infrastructure and operations (I&O) team's ability to allocate resources to the right types of activities." 2
- Intelligent Business Operations framework - adds a capability to look deep into businesses and IT processes, and their dependencies, to enable unified management and reporting.
NetEnrich's unique approach provides IT leadership with the capability to mitigate risk, stay ahead of technology complexity, and stem the decline of IT's relevance. NetEnrich empowers IT teams to free up skilled resources to focus on strategic IT initiatives and to drive innovation in IT operations. By partnering with NetEnrich, IT leaders benefit through:
- Control from consistent, repeatable, and secure operations
- Peace of mind from full visibility and control of IT Operations
- Intelligent Business Operations to enable dynamic business process transformation
"IT leaders need to be more effective. Despite considerable investment in people, process and technologies, IT has not gotten better. IT now faces additional opportunity and risk due to complexity brought about by new world technology such as cloud, virtualization and mobility, as well as business demand for innovation," said Raju Chekuri, President and CEO of NetEnrich. "The old world reactive approach to infrastructure and operations management does not meet these new demands and expectations. IT must find a new approach. NetEnrich enables IT leaders to address these challenges, mitigate risk, and drive innovation with the launch of its Intelligent Business Innovation framework."
Raju Chekuri, President and CEO of NetEnrich.
"IT needs a brand new approach to operate. This is all we do at NetEnrich: Help IT address these challenges, mitigate risk, and drive innovation. We do this with a unique combination of elastic services, automation, and analytics."
NetEnrich combines utility-like services with an automation platform and analytics for a new world IT operations approach. Offering remote infrastructure management (RIM) services for enterprises, mid-size and small businesses, NetEnrich leverages proprietary technologies, automation, analytics, and integrations to help IT organizations mitigate risk, increase relevance and drive business innovation. While NetEnrich focuses on remote service delivery, its go-to-market channel partners, which include VARs, system integrators and solution providers, provide the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and last-mile support. NetEnrich offers a secure ISO 27001 certified IT Operations Center working 24x7x365.
1. Gartner, How CIOs Need to Prepare for Industrializing and Mutualizing IT in the Digital Economy, Simon Mingay, Partha Iyengar, Kurt Potter, February 24, 2014.
2. Gartner "Cool Vendors in IT Operations, 2014" by Jeffrey M. Brooks, et al. April 11, 2014.
Cell ph# 650-400-0078