A New Style Council is in Office for David's Bridal
Bridal Retail Leader Kicks Off 2013 with Key Experts in the Bridal, Event Planning and Fashion Industries
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Jan. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of the ever-increasing attention on "inaugural style", David's Bridal, the nation's leading bridal and special occasion authority, is thrilled to inaugurate their own "cabinet members", specialists in all things fashion, bridal and lifestyle – the 2013 Style Council is ready to be sworn in!
David's Bridal gathered influencers from around the country to form a panel offering the best tips and advice in the bridal and special occasion industries. A notable stylist, a renowned wedding and proposal planner, a prominent financial-savvy advisor and a budget fashion expert have joined forces to "propose" their knowledge as part of the 2013 David's Bridal Style Council. From providing brides-to-be with budgeting tips, to suggesting celebrity "looks-for-less" to unforgettable proposal ideas, the retailer that provides dresses for all occasions, also brings together top experts for all occasions!
2013 STYLE COUNCIL
- Sarah Pease – The "I Do" Expert
- New York-based wedding and proposal planner of Brilliant Event Planning
- Go-to expert on unique and memorable proposal ideas
- "The common thread among all great proposals is that they are very personal and a reflection of the couple's unique love story."
- Platform: perfect proposal ideas, wedding planning, décor and DIY options
- Nikki Pennie – The Purveyor of Style
- British born and LA-based "It Girl" and stylist
- Nikki has styled Kate and Pippa Middleton and celebs such as Kaley Cuoco, Glenn Close and Viola Davis in a mix of high end designers and "High Street" fashions.
- "It's not the look for less, it's the look."
- Platform: getting the hot "London Look," red carpet looks for less, fashion industry trends, ensemble ideas for any special occasion
- Catey Hill – The Money Maven
- NYC and LA-based author of SHOO, Jimmy Choo! The Modern Girl's Guide to Spending Less and Saving More
- Expert on balancing the budget of the everyday woman
- "Write out a priority list – then budget accordingly."
- Platform: advice for the bride-on-a-budget, tips for wedding planning, managing finances before and after marriage
- Carmen Ordonez – The Budget Fashion Aficionado
- Miami-based Latina fashion expert and TV personality
- Founder of the budget fashion blog, Viva Fashion – go-to source for looking great on a dime
- "You don't have to spend a million to look like a million."
- Platform: finding great style at affordable prices, trends in the Latina market, teen fashion tips
Along with the above core Style Council members, David's Bridal also has the know-how of multiple in-house experts to chat about all things bridal, prom, fashion and more. Brian Beitler, David's Bridal's CMO, is a specialist on the business behind the wedding and special occasion industries. Dan Rentillo, David's Bridal Design Director, and his talented team create the stunning looks seen in every bridal collection. Marissa Rubinetti and Lisa DiBello, David's Bridal buyers, are responsible for bringing the trends to store shelves with the latest and greatest special occasion and prom dresses. And Sam Bryant, a budding teen designer and winner of last year's David's Bridal Sketch Your Dream Prom Dress Contest.
The 2013 Style Council will work with the brand throughout the year by divulging their insider expertise through David's Bridal blog posts, media appearances and more.
About David's Bridal:
With more than 60 years of experience dressing women of all ages for life's special occasions, David's Bridal understands the importance of providing brides-to-be with a vast selection of exquisitely crafted bridal gowns and bridal party dresses. Known for outstanding value, fashionable designs and the ease of one-stop shopping, nearly 60% of all brides in the U.S. choose to shop at one of more than 300 David's Bridal stores located across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Working with a knowledgeable bridal consultant, a customer can enjoy trying on a wide selection of gowns and dresses in her size with the added convenience that most styles are available to take home the same day. To learn more about David's Bridal, visit www.davidsbridal.com.
SOURCE David's Bridal
More by this Source
The Bride Wore Zac Posen!
Feb 04, 2014, 06:00 ET
Bridal Resolutions For 2014
Jan 07, 2014, 05:45 ET
David's Bridal Rolls Out The Red Carpet With First Store Opening In Hollywood
Dec 05, 2013, 06:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.