The needs survey revealed significant concerns among members, including:
- 75% are dissatisfied with their income generation
- 40% recognize the need to make marked and significant changes in their practice
- 26% are concerned about growing competition
- 19% are worried about their business strategies
Many respondents lacked the online tools to grow and develop their businesses, or were dissatisfied with current efforts:
- 63% identified practice marketing as the biggest hurdle to growth
- 47% do not feel their websites adequately reflect their brand
- 80% lack video media on their websites
- 34% are not skilled in social media
Respondents further expressed interest and concern regarding the incorporation of new sources of practice revenue:
- 65% want to learn how to integrate the addition of cash pay services, yet 59% do not know how to market and promote themselves
- 46% are uncertain as to which services would be beneficial to add
93%, demonstrated interest in a training program that would assist them in attracting and converting patients, while enabling staff to efficiently and effectively position new revenue sources in their practices.
Doreen Brown, CEO of Tarsus Medical, stated: "We are proud of the addition of Practice Enhancement Training, an innovative program that will provide insight and training to our members, and allow them to become stronger marketers while further developing their practices."
Mark J. Tager, MD, CEO of ChangeWell Training Academy, and Course Director for the PET program, remarked: "With the growth of functional and integrative medicine, there are new challenges for the practitioner. How, in an ever-growing competitive field, can you get noticed, known and remembered? How can your entire team work to attract, retain and grow the types of patients you want to treat? These are the problems we will be solving in this two-day interactive training."
More information on the PET program can be found here:
Contact: Sarenka Smith, 443-525-0156
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a4m-launches-practice-enhancement-training-program-in-response-to-needs-survey-300392744.html
SOURCE The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine