AUSTIN, Texas, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations, and government entities, announced today a number of new features and product enhancements to its award-winning true fund accounting™ family of solutions for nonprofits, including Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ and cloud-based Abila MIP Advance™. Enhancements include a new Benefit Enrollment module that extends core Human Resources functionality, as well as an MIP Advance role-based budget dashboard and invoice entry for Accounts Payable.
"Managing all aspects of human resources, from benefit enrollment to payroll to taxes, is essential for any organization," said Erin Shy, Abila's senior vice president of product. "The updates, improvements, and features we've added to MIP make our HR suite one of the most comprehensive in the market that can be easily managed in one place."
MIP Fund Accounting and MIP Advance enhancements include:
- Benefit Enrollment module: Companion module to Human Resources and Employee Web Services modules that offers open enrollment via a Web-based portal and extends MIP's HR suite functionality.
- Role-based budget dashboard: New KPI's and visualizations for quick financial analysis targeted at executive stakeholders.
- Accounts Payable invoice entry: Provides for streamlined entry of invoices based on new interface exclusive to MIP Advance.
- UX enhancements for MIP Advance: Twenty-four new user experience enhancements, including easier navigation between reports, new toggles, legends, and tooltips for dashboards.
- API expansion: Allows Accounts Payable invoices to be consumed, edited, and posted from other systems. MIP's REST-based API can be used for a variety of integration needs. Available Abila Product Partner solutions can be found in the Abila Marketplace.
To learn more about MIP Fund Accounting and MIP Advance, visit: http://www.abila.com/solutions/fund-accounting/
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to improve financial and strategic decision making, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 clients across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com. To subscribe to the Abila blog, visit Forward Together at http://blog.abila.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/abila-adds-features-and-functionality-to-award-winning-mip-fund-accounting-family-of-products-300245860.html