AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations, nonprofits, and government entities, announced today a number of new features and product enhancements to its award-winning true fund accountingTM solutions, including Abila MIP Fund AccountingTM and cloud-based Abila MIP AdvanceTM. The broad enhancements include feature and functionality updates to Accounts Payable; additions to the HR Suite module; and reporting improvements, featuring a redesigned reporting engine.
"Ensuring nonprofit organizations maintain compliance, pass audits, and create internal processes and controls is essential to success," said Erin Shy, Abila's senior vice president of product. "We continue to drive improvements and enhancements to MIP Fund Accounting to help our clients achieve their goals in the most efficient way possible from one centralized location."
MIP Fund Accounting and MIP Advance enhancements include:
- Accounts Payable: New invoice payment workflows, vendor management tools, and a role-based dashboard for quick visual analysis.
- HR Suite: Additions and improvements include new OSHA claims tracking, paystub reprinting options, and usability enhancements for Benefit Enrollment and Employee Web Services (EWS).
- Reporting: New, intuitive reporting engine backed by a report queue intended for quick viewing, searching, and downloading of reports within the web-based MIP Advance user interface.
- API expansion for Accounts Payable: MIP's REST-based application programming interface (API) can be used for a variety of integration needs. Available Abila Product Partner solutions can be found in the Abila Marketplace.
- Usability Improvements: Numerous usability improvements based on user-driven feedback.
To learn more about MIP Fund Accounting and cloud-based MIP Advance, visit: http://www.abila.com/solutions/fund-accounting/
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to improve financial and strategic decision making, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 clients across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com. To subscribe to the Abila blog, visit Forward Together at http://blog.abila.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/abila-adds-features-and-functionality-to-award-winning-mip-fund-accounting-family-of-products-for-associations-and-nonprofits-300350047.html