AUSTIN, Texas, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations, nonprofits and government entities, announced today significant enhancements and upgrades to its powerful, cloud-based association management software (AMS), Abila netFORUM Enterprise™. Key updates include user interface upgrades for select web pages, deeper integration with Abila's award-winning learning management system (LMS), Freestone, as well as a powerful deploy tool to quickly and easily migrate netFORUM Enterprise databases.
"We've enhanced a number of features and functionality of our flagship association management system, netFORUM Enterprise," said Erin Shy, Abila's senior vice president of product. "Many of these features will improve the overall user experience and help our association customers be more efficient with their time, beginning with a cleaner and more refined user interface; optimized access from any device; and improved performance and security."
netFORUM Enterprise expanded capabilities include:
- Upgraded User Interface: Select web pages will provide a refreshed, modern user interface that are logical, simple, clean, intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Integration with Freestone: Deeper integration between netFORUM Enterprise and Freestone, including automated synchronization of course catalog.
- Optimized Access from Any Device: Secure access to data in the office, at home or on the road; customers can quickly add notes, update records and create tasks with talk-to-text.
- Custom Forms: Simple drag-and-drop design tools get forms up and running fast; track and understand changes over time with View History; rollback feature makes it simple to experiment with options and return to original view.
- Deploy Tool: User-driven interface is easy to setup, with built-in help to guide every step of the way; save time by comparing schemas and previewing tables in advance; easily migrate netFORUM Enterprise databases.
Used by hundreds of enterprise-level associations, netFORUM Enterprise provides a powerful, extensible, customizable, cloud-based platform that helps associations strengthen member engagement and increase revenue. To learn more about Abila's association management software, please visit: www.abila.com/association-management/.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to improve financial and strategic decision making, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 clients across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com. To subscribe to the Abila blog, visit Forward Together at http://blog.abila.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/abila-expands-netforum-enterprise-capabilities-technology-and-user-experience-300430724.html