AC On The Road - Experience The Thrills, Chills, And Excitement Of Atlantic City When The "Live From AC" Roadshow Visits Philadelphia, Baltimore And New York City
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., July 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 5, the "Live From AC" roadshow, a custom outfitted, two-story, pop up destination resort, began rolling in to Philadelphia, Baltimore and New York City bringing key AC experiences to life in an interactive environment. Enjoy mini-spa treatments, a live DJ, games and chances to win incredible trip giveaways to all 12 AC casino resorts including weekend stays. Visit Atlantic City this July without leaving home!
Created by the Atlantic City Alliance to bring the Do AC campaign direct to consumers, "Live From AC" will be in Baltimore at Artscape on the 1200 Block of Mount Royal Avenue on Friday, July 19 – Sunday, July 21 from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 am – 8:00 pm on Sunday.
Visitors can partake in six unique AC experiences:
- Do Chill – Relax and recharge your body with a free five-minute AC spa massage
- Do Views – Experience the views, luxury and fun offered by Atlantic City's casino hotels while recharging your electronic devices at one of the recharging stations
- Do Chance – Spin the wheel and try your luck for an AC prize
- Do Memories – Have your picture taken in front of a variety of iconic AC backgrounds to automatically post and share using #LiveFromAC
- Do Thrills – Get a taste of AC nightlife as DJs showcase an array of music across genres
- Do Savor – Play the restaurant/hotel matching game to win AC prizes
"Live From AC" was created by BMF Media Group in New York. Specifications include:
- Size: 10' w x 40'l x 16.5' h
- Square footage: 750
- Materials: steel, wood, aluminum
- Fabricator: BMF Media Group
- Construction time: 3 weeks
- Power: (4) 20 amp drops
- Manpower: 7 – 10 people to build; 15 – 20 to staff
- Interior design features: TVs, furniture, boardwalk flooring, wood, fabric and vinyl walls, photo booth, DJ booth, gaming table, bar
- Architects, designers: 18 people between the architects, designers, builders and engineers
The Atlantic City Alliance has put paid advertising, social media and public relations support behind the project including staffing by the Do Crew brand ambassadors who will be on hand answering questions and helping guests plan their visit to AC.
Throughout July the "Live From AC" roadshow can be found at the following locations:
- July 5 – 7 Philadelphia at Penn's Landing for The Taste of Philadelphia during Wawa Welcome America
- July 19 – 21 Baltimore at Artscape on the 1200 Block of Mount Royal Avenue
- TBD New York City
Why take Do AC on the road?
According to BMF, (who works with major national brands like Polaroid Sunglasses, Smuckers, Sony, HP and Hard Rock Hotels) many brands are turning to experiential marketing to create a buzz about their products and build relationships with their consumers. For example, a program with a target sample of 200,000 individuals can, through word of mouth, ultimately reach 2.5 million people. These findings reveal that roadshows and experiential marketing are a way for brands to forge lifelong relationships.
"'Live From AC' was specifically created to introduce AC to people in a new way, create a social media buzz and represent all 12 casinos in key markets," explained Atlantic City Alliance President Liza Cartmell. "We see the 'Live From AC' roadshow as an opportunity to directly engage our target audience of 'fun seekers,' show them everything that AC has to offer and help them plan – and possibly win – a trip to AC."
About Atlantic City
From sandals to stilettos and foie gras to funnel cakes, Atlantic City offers something for everyone. Enjoy world-class entertainment, dining, shopping, gaming, relaxing on the beach and strolling the historic Boardwalk in the city created to escape the city. For more information visit www.doatlanticcity.com/
The Atlantic City Alliance was established in 2011 as a private, not-for-profit corporation whose primary mission is to develop and implement a full-scale, broad-based, multi-year marketing program for Atlantic City.
Click-to-Tweet: In July, @VisitAC goes on the road! Follow the conversation at #LiveFromAC to find out when you can #DOAC in your city.
SOURCE Atlantic City Alliance
More by this Source
Atlantic City Alliance Statement On The Signing Of The American Palio Legislation
Sep 20, 2013, 16:38 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.