Accella distributes TyrFil® through its worldwide network of OEMs, aftermarket dealers and distributors and offers the product line in a variety of formulations designed for specific durometer requirements and applications. By January 1, 2017, the new TyrFil® product family names will be as follows:
- TyrFil Flex (formerly TyrFil LD & SuperFlex) – With a durometer of 10, this formula has the lowest durometer for maximum deflection and an air-like ride.
- TyrFil Utility (formerly TyrFil XL) – With a durometer of 20, this formula offers a soft ride and ample deflection in more demanding applications.
- TyrFil Pro (formerly RePneu OEM & TyrFil G2) – With a durometer of 30, this formula is a general-purpose material used in 90% of tire fill applications.
- TyrFil Premium (formerly RePneu II) – With a durometer of 30, this formula offers greater heat resistance for longer runs and optimum performance.
- TyrFil Ultra (formerly RePneu & TyrFil MG) – With a durometer of 30, this formula delivers the highest heat dissipation properties for extreme applications.
- TyrFil HeviDuty (formerly Hevi Duty & TyrFil HD) – With a durometer of 55, this formula provides minimal tire deflection for extreme load at slow speeds.
The simplified product family consolidation provides customers with the option and flexibility to purchase all of Accella Tire Fill Systems' tire productivity technologies from any of its manufacturing facilities: TyrFil®, TLC, ReSeal, and Carefree Tire. The only significant change that the aftermarket dealer and OEM marketplace will see is updated product information on labels, invoice line items, safety datasheets, and technical datasheets.
"We're pleased to unveil our new TyrFil® product families to reflect what the entire industry has always known about our formulations: `It's what's inside that counts'," said Joe Negrey, Vice President of Accella Tire Fill Systems. "TyrFil® can be counted on to continue to provide the same trusted product quality and consistently high level of customer service that has been the absolute bedrock of our business for more than four decades. Our foam fill offerings not only eliminate flat tires and offer the smoothest flatproofed ride in the industry, but they deliver a sustainable, eco-friendly alternative that will help our dealer-customer network to reduce carbon footprint, while reaping cost savings and other performance benefits."
For more information about the Accella TyrFil® line, please visit www.AccellaTireFill.com.
About Accella Tire Fill Systems
Accella shapes ideas that enhance our lives through improved comfort, safety, sustainability and performance. TyrFil®, Accella Tire Fill System's patented tire fill, also known as foam fill, can be pumped into any pneumatic tire to replace air with a resilient, synthetic elastomer core that completely eliminates dangerous tire flats in commercial and industrial heavy equipment vehicles. Since TyrFil reduces the need for tire replacement, it directly helps to defray vehicle repair costs and also drastically eases environmental strain by helping to keep whole tire and scrap tire waste – and the unwanted emissions and carbon footprint they create – out of domestic and international landfills.
TyrFil transfers significantly less g-force resulting in a smoother, safer ride compared to solid aperture tires. Excessive g-force transmission, commonly known in the industry as Solid Shock, can produce premature damage to the equipment and injury to the operator. Prolonged exposure to Solid Shock can induce Whole Body Vibration (WBV) a measurable muscular-skeletal and neurological injury. These real occupational hazards can cost companies hundreds of thousands of dollars. With TyrFil, "it's what's inside that counts."
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accella-tire-fill-systems-announces-simplified-name-changes-to-its-legacy-line-of-tyrfil-polyurethane-formulations-300363668.html
SOURCE Accella Tire Fill Systems