Accelrys Announces 2013 Process Management & Compliance Suite User Conference Speakers include Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Colgate, Eli Lilly, Forest Laboratories, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Perrigo Company and Pfizer
SAN DIEGO, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelrys, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCL), a leading provider of scientific innovation lifecycle management software, today announced the final agenda for the 2013 Process Management & Compliance (PMC) Suite User Conference which will be held June 4-5 at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal in Princeton, New Jersey. Designed for users of Accelrys Process Management and Compliance Suite products including: Accelrys Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), Accelrys Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Accelrys Lab Execution System (LES), Accelrys Electronic Batch Records (EBR) and Accelrys Discoverant, this two-day conference will feature best practices, product demonstrations, expert user presentations, keynote address and networking events with Accelrys executives, partners and product experts.
"The Accelrys Process Management and Compliance Suite is delivering transformational change in development and compliant operations by connecting lab-to-plant workflows and information across the innovation and commercialization life cycle," said Ken Rapp, senior vice president & managing director, analytical, development, quality and manufacturing solutions group. "Components of the suite are used by 9 out of 10 of the top pharmaceutical companies. User group meetings offer an excellent opportunity for our customers to share their first-hand experiences with the Suite and the many ways it's being implemented."
Representatives from Bristol-Meyers Squibb, IBM, Colgate, Eli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and more will be presenting at the meeting. The conference is organized into three separate tracks – Product Development, QA/QC and Manufacturing – allowing attendees to focus on the information best suited for them, their company and their needs.
Key presentations at the meeting include:
- Transforming the Scientific and Business Dynamics of New Drug Development and Commercialization – How to Harness All Your Data for True Operational Excellence - Ed Francis, IBM
- Not Exactly Process Development: Developing Notebook Templates for Process Chemistry and Reimagining the Role of the Template - Martin Berliner, Pfizer
- Business Case Development for Accelrys LES in a Large Multi-National Pharmaceutical Environment - Colin Taft, Johnson & Johnson
- Generic Pharma Quality Benefits of a LES Platform One Year After Implementation - Deborah Baker and David Redding, Perrigo
- A Recipe-based S88/S95 Approach to Global Harmonization From a Procedure Execution Standpoint - Paul McKenzie, Johnson & Johnson
- Lab Execution in Analytical R&D: from Clinical Materials QC to Production Methods - John Rumney, Bristol-Meyers Squibb
- Evolution of Product Hierarchy Deployment at Biogen Idec to Support the Increase in Drug Substance Manufacturing for BioSimilars - Michael Farrow, Biogen Idec
- Impact of a Global Roll Out of the Accelrys LES on Quality Operations at Lilly - Lukas Gogis, Eli Lilly
A complete conference agenda is available here.
For pricing, registration and accommodation information, please visit the Accelrys 2013 Process Management & Compliance Suite User Conference website.
PMC Suite User Conference Website
2012 IMACS in Review
Webinar: An Inside Look into the Benefits of a Lab Execution System One Year after Implementation - A Perrigo Case Study
Expanding the Accelrys Process Management and Compliance Suite with New LIMS Capabilities
Accelrys Process Management and Compliance Suite
About Accelrys, Inc.
Accelrys (NASDAQ: ACCL), a leading scientific enterprise R&D software and services company, supports industries and organizations that rely on scientific innovation to differentiate themselves. The industry-leading Accelrys Enterprise Platform provides a broad, flexible scientific solution optimized to integrate the diversity of science, experimental processes and information requirements across the research, development, process scale-up and early manufacturing phases of product development. By incorporating capabilities in applications for modeling and simulation, enterprise lab management, workflow and automation, and data management and informatics, Accelrys enables scientific innovators to access, organize, analyze and share data in unprecedented ways, ultimately enhancing innovation, improving productivity and compliance, reducing costs and speeding time from lab to market.
Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Accelrys has more than 1,300 customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, energy, chemicals, aerospace, consumer packaged goods and industrial products industries and employs approximately 150 full-time Ph.D. scientists. For more information about Accelrys, visit www.accelrys.com.
SOURCE Accelrys, Inc.