LONDON, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by Product Type (EAC), Biometrics, Card-Based Access Control, RFID, ANPR, Document Readers, by End-Use (Transportation & Logistics, Government & Public Sector, Utilities / Energy (Green Energy Facility, Oil, Gas & Fossil Generation Facility, Nuclear Power), Industrial, Retail, Business Organisation (BFSI), Hospitality & Casinos, Healthcare, Educational, Other)
Are you looking for a definitive report on the $27.9bn Access Control and Authentication sector?
Rising security concerns, growing awareness and acceptance of the benefits of electronic security, infrastructure growth and government regulations are the key factors driving the growth of the access control and authentication market. The global access control and authentication market (electronic access control (EAC), automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), and document readers) will reach US$31.9 Bn in 2017.
You will receive a highly granular 306 page market analysis report, by Visiongain segmented by region, by subsector and by end use, providing you with that complete industry outlook, essential for your business strategy.
• Discover where the Access Control and Authentication business opportunities are
• 236 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
• Understand how the Access Control and Authentication market will develop?
• Global, regional and Access Control and Authentication submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
• Find which Access Control and Authentication technology submarkets will thrive from 2017-2027
• Electronic Access Control (EAC)
• Biometrics (Finger, Face & Iris Recognition, Other)
• Card-Based Access Control (Smart Cards & Readers, Proximity Cards & Readers, Other)
• RFID (Active, Passive)
• Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) (Governmental & Transport, Commercial)
• Document Readers (Governmental & Transport, Commercial)
• See which Access Control and Authentication industry end-use submarkets will expand from 2017-2027
• Transportation & Logistics (Rail, Aviation, Port & Maritime, Road & City Transport, New Starts)
• Government & Public Sector
• Utilities / Energy (Green Energy Facility, Oil, Gas and Fossil Generation Facility, Nuclear Power)
• Business Organisation
• Hospitality & Casinos
• Educational (K-12 Institutions, Others)
• Locate the regional Access Control and Authentication market opportunities from 2017-2027
• Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Evaluate the factors influencing Access Control and Authentication market dynamics
• Technological issues and constraints
• Supply and demand dynamics
• Competition from new product types
• Research and development (R&D) strategy
• Advances in product quality
• Discover who the leading Access Control and Authentication companies are
• Examine competitive positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
• Access Ltd (Access-IS)
• Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
• Canon, Inc.
• Genetec, Inc.
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• NDI Recognition Systems Ltd.
• Panasonic Systems Network Co. Ltd.
• Q-Free ASA
• Tattile S.r.l
• Zhejiang Dahua Technologies Co. Ltd.
Who is this report for?
• Access control and authentication technology companies
• Biometrics specialists
• Security experts & consultants
• Security hardware and software vendors
• R&D scientists
• NPD staff
• Transport & logistics companies
• Energy companies
• Healthcare companies
• Aviation companies
• Infrastructure developers
• Educational institutions
• Asset managers
• Heads of strategic development
• Market analysts
• Procurement staff
• Company managers
• Industry associations
• Procurement managers
• Security managers
• Governmental departments & agencies
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
The companies listed are:
Access Ltd (Access-IS)
Acrifab Pvt Ltd ID Solutions
Ambienta SGR S.p.A
AR Hungary (ARH,Inc.)
ASL interamerica Security Trading Inc.
Axis Communications AB
Borer Data Systems Ltd.
Bosch Security Systems Inc
Bravida Fire & Security
CBORD Group, Inc
Cisco Systems Inc
Cross Match Technologies, Inc.,
Crown Security Products
ELSAG North America, LLC
Exacq Technologies Inc.
Hi Sharp Electronics
Honeywell International Inc
Honeywell Security Group
Industrial Automation and Control (Pty) Ltd.
Magal Security Systems
MEC Networks Corporation
Milestone Systems A/S
Morpho Safran Inc
Napco Security Systems
NDI Recognition Systems Ltd
Open Roads Consulting Inc
Panasonic Systems Network Co. Ltd
Pelco Inc (Schneider Electric)
Phantasialand Theme Park
PIPS Technology Ltd
Salto Systems SL
The Boeing Co.
USoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Zhejiang Dahua Technologies Co. Ltd.
List of Organisations Mentioned
American Association of Port Authorities
Boston Police Department
Bureau of Immigration (Philippines)
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAMM)
Delhi Traffic Police
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
European Sea Ports Organization
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA)
Hong Kong International Airport
international Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
International Union of Railways (UIC)
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
National Center for Education Statistics, U.S.
National Traffic Department (Brazil)
New York Police Department
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)
Pew Hispanic Organization
Public Works Department of Kansas City
The American Planning Association
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
U.S, Department of State
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
U.S. Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
World Nuclear Association
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd