NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 12th edition of the 'Access Equipment Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' represents an up-to-date and perceptive review of the market and its development. First published in the early-1990s, this report covers both non-powered and powered access products - including ladders, scaffolding, access towers, MEWPs and mast climbers. It reviews developments within the industry since 2011, with current forecasts of market performance up to 2020, assessing recent trends, key influencing factors and future developments within the UK market for access equipment through to 2020.
Product sectors covered:
Non-Powered Access Products:
- Ladders – aluminium, wood, GRP and steel.
- Access Towers – mobile, stair, span units, folding platforms.
- Scaffolding – system and traditional.
Powered Access Products:
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) – personnel lifts, trailer mounts, self-propelled booms, scissor lifts, vehicle mounts.
- Others – including suspended access systems and mast climbers.
Key areas of insight include:
- Analysis of key product segments - market size and trends, product mix, key suppliers and distribution for ladders, access towers, scaffolding, MEWPs and other powered access systems.
- Key market influences including construction output in the residential and non-residential sectors, legislation, plant and tool hire market and other key influences
- Assessment of market prospects for each sector including market size estimates to 2020 and market trends.
- Major suppliers and shares – ladders, access towers, scaffolding, mobile elevating work platforms, mast climbers and suspended access.
- Review of distribution channels for access equipment.
Key areas covered in the report include:
THE UK ACCESS EQUIPMENT MARKET
- Total Access Equipment Market - analysis of market size by value in 2011-15, historical trends, assessment of market performance 2015/16, forecasts 2016-2020.
- Product Mix – non-powered access and powered access products by value, changing mix 2000, 2008, 2015 and 2016 forecast – key changes, trends.
- Key Market influences – including economic factors, performance of construction sector, legislation, plant hire, tool hire, event equipment hire market sizes. Infrastructure equipment hire sector review.
- Future Prospects – forecasts of potential market performance from 2017 to 2020.
NON-POWERED ACCESS PRODUCTS
- Market Size – analysis of total non-powered access equipment in UK, assessment of market performance since 2011 and forecasts of performance to 2020.
- Product Mix – value share of individual non-powered access products 2015.
- Analysis by Product – including ladders, access towers and scaffolding - market size by sector 2011 to 2015, key influencing factors, forecast performance by sector 2016 to 2020.
- Product Mix/Trends and Developments – for each sector including share mix by material/type, product developments, etc.
- Key Market Influences – strength of end-use sectors, competition between products, competition from powered access, growth of infrastructure sector etc.
- Key Suppliers – market shares by product sector - review of key players.
NON-POWERED ACCESS PRODUCTS
- Market Size – analysis of total powered access equipment in UK, assessment of market performance since 2011, review of conditions in 2016 and market forecasts to 2020.
- Product Mix – value share of individual powered access products.
- Analysis by Product – including MEWPs, suspended access systems and mast climbers, market size 2011 to 2015, review of market sectors in 2015/16, key influencing factors.
- Product Mix/Trends and Developments – for each sector. MEWPs product mix – Scissor Lifts, Self Propelled booms, Vehicle/Trailer mounted, Vertical Masts/Personnel Lifts etc. Specialist Access product mix – Suspended Access/Mast Climbers.
- Key Market Influences – including construction output, tool hire and plant hire etc.
- Key Suppliers – review of MEWPs sector.
SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION
- Review of Key Suppliers to UK Access Equipment Market in 2015. Focus on key suppliers, market shares, corporate changes, recent company performance, etc.
- Key Distribution Channels – main distribution channels and share 2015 – direct sales, rental/hire market, specialist distributors, developments within distribution channels.
- Focus on Rental Sector – leading organisations, recent changes within the rental sector.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516821-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/access-equipment-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300389756.html