Accident Fund Honors 23 Agencies with its 2010 President's Club Award
LANSING, Mich., March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America announces 23 agencies as recipients of its esteemed 2010 President's Club Award.
The annual award is presented to a select number of independent insurance agencies who meet specific criteria for written premium and sustained profitability. Less than 4 percent of Accident Fund's 600 eligible independent agencies were recognized as 2010 President's Club winners.
"Despite the continued challenging economic situation, these agencies achieved outstanding results in 2010," Mike Britt, president of Accident Fund, said. "The fact that these companies continue to deliver growth and profitability with us year after year is truly a testament to their professional capabilities. We are proud to recognize these agencies with one of our highest agency awards and anticipate continued success with them in the future."
The 2010 President's Club Award recipients are:
- Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. in Jackson, Miss.
- Berends Hendricks Stuit Insurance Agency, Inc. in Grandville Mich.
- Buiten & Associates, LLC in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Cambridge Underwriters, Ltd. In Livonia, Mich.
- CBIZ Insurance Services, Inc. in St. Joseph, Mo.
- Diebold Agency Co. in West Branch, Mich.
- General Agency Company, Inc. in Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
- Goodman Venegas Insurance Agency, Inc. in Troy, Mich.
- Great Lakes Agency Services in Escanaba, Mich.
- Gregory & Appel Insurance Agency in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Haake Companies in Overland Park, Kan.
- InPro Insurance Group, Inc. in Troy, Mich.
- Insurance Marketing Group of Wisconsin, Inc. in Fort Atkinson, Wisc.
- KeenanSuggs, Inc. in Columbia, S.C.
- Pinnacle Insurance Partners in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Sheehan Insurance Group, Inc. in Haymarket, Va.
- Towne Insurance Agency, LLC in Virginia Beach, Va.
- TriSure Corporation in Raleigh, N.C.
- Two Rivers Insurance in Davenport, Iowa
- UNICO Group, Inc. in Lincoln, Neb.
- VAST in Marquette, Mich.
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc. in Charleston, S.C.
For more information about Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, visit www.accidentfund.com.
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
Founded in 1912 and headquartered in Lansing, Mich., Accident Fund Insurance Company of America is licensed to provide workers compensation coverage in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Accident Fund is rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accident Fund Holdings, Inc., the 9th largest workers compensation insurer in the United States. For more information, visit Accident Fund's website at www.accidentfund.com.
SOURCE Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
More by this Source
Paul Kauffman of Accident Fund to Present on Identifying Risky Opioid Prescribing Patterns at 99th Annual International Association of Industrial Accident Boards & Commissions Conference
Sep 12, 2013, 09:00 ET
Accident Fund commits $50,000 to Sparrow Foundation to improve health of workers
Nov 01, 2013, 12:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.