HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- AccountantsWorld, the leading provider of cloud-based solutions for accountants, today announces a new integration with Ledgersync into its five-star rated Accounting Power software. The Ledgersync integration turns traditionally low-margin write-up work into a highly profitable service, while also significantly reducing workload for accountants.
After-the-fact write-up engagements take up 20 to 40 percent of accountants' time, according to AccountantsWorld's system usage data. With the Ledgersync integration, accountants can minimize the labor-intensive write-up work and experience benefits like:
- Reduced workload: the new feature automatically classifies transactions to the relevant accounts for accountants.
- Streamlined workflow: all bank and credit card transactions, canceled check images and bank statements can be accessed within the Accounting Power platform.
- Increased profit margins and efficiency: by eliminating time-consuming, manual data entry, Accounting Power turns after-the-fact write-up work into a profitable service.
"In recent years, accounting has been dominated by DIY systems created for small businesses. This model hurts both accountants and their clients," said Dr. Chandra Bhansali, AccountantsWorld co-founder and CEO. "AccountantsWorld's focus is on putting accountants back in the driver's seat so they can best serve their clients. The integration of Ledgersync with Accounting Power is an important step in this accountant-centric direction."
"Ledgersync is best utilized by professional systems like Accounting Power that accountants find ideal for their write-up work," said Maurice Berdugo, CEO of Ledgersync. "Until now, accountants had to close the books for most write-up clients during the peak of the tax season, which made tax season very stressful. We are truly excited to collaborate with AccountantsWorld as Ledgersync's integration with Accounting Power gives accountants the ability to spread their write-up work throughout the year, making tax season far less stressful."
Accountants are praising the impact of the AccountantsWorld-Ledgersync integration:
- "Accounting Power's bank feed feature has greatly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our accounting processes. The process of connecting to financial institutions and downloading transactions is much faster and more accurate compared to traditional bookkeeping methods of the past." - George Magas, a CPA based in Damascus, Maryland.
- "The bank feeds feature of Accounting Power is truly revolutionary. Our office has become more efficient as a direct result of this feature, allowing us more time to focus on advising our clients and less time wasted on data entry." - Salem Najjar, CPA, of Complete Financial Services, Inc.
For more than 17 years, AccountantsWorld has transformed the accounting profession with its cloud-based solutions designed exclusively for CPAs and accountants. The company continues to introduce innovations to make accounting more profitable, while enabling accountants to easily offer timely financial advice to their clients. Today with the incorporations of many innovative capabilities, AccountantsWorld has turned Accounting Power into the premier solution for offering highly profitable client accounting services (CAS).
With more than 30 years' experience, AccountantsWorld is the leading provider of cloud-based solutions for accountants. AccountantsWorld offers a complete, integrated suite of innovative accounting, payroll, and practice management solutions that help accountants work collaboratively with clients to foster greater client loyalty and improve practice bottom lines. AccountantsWorld is also the only leading cloud solutions provider that puts Accountants First™ by never competing with accountants or selling services directly to their clients. For more information about any of the AccountantsWorld cloud-based solutions, please visit www.accountantsworld.com or call 1-888-999-1366.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accountantsworld-integrates-ledgersync-bank-feeds-into-accounting-power-300478182.html