Acetic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Surge in VAM and PTA Sectors in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Demand
DUBLIN, Ireland, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cr9mx/acetic_acid) has announced the addition of the "Acetic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Surge in VAM and PTA Sectors in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Demand" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Acetic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Surge in VAM and PTA Sectors in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Demand is an in-depth report from GBI Research focused on the demand side of the global acetic acid industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting global acetic acid demand in the major regions of the world. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting acetic acid demand in various regions.
Global acetic acid demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, price and competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global acetic acid market, covering all its major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- The drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the acetic acid market for all major global regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America
- Demand volume forecasts for the major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries
- Pricing forecasts and analysis of the major countries and regions
- Capacity share analysis of the key producers in all the major countries
- The acetic acid import and export trends in all major countries
- The acetic acid installed capacity for 2010-2016 in all major regions
- Atanor S.C.A.
- BP p.l.c.
- Butilamil Indústrias Reunidas S/A.
- Celanese Corporation
- Chang Chun PetroChemical Co., LTD.
- China Petrochemical Development Corporation
- Cloroetil Solventes Aceticos S.A.
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Government of Saudi Arabia
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company Limited
- Helm AG
- Ikarus Petroleum Industries
- IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Jiangsu SOPO Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Kadakia Enterprise
- Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd.
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- Rhodia S.A.
- Samsung Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company
- Shanghai Wujing Chemical Company Ltd.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- The National Petrochemical Company
- Trichy Distilleries & Chemicals Limited
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Yankuang Cathay Coal Chemicals Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cr9mx/acetic_acid
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this SourceView all news by Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.