VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ACL announced today the release of ACL™ Analytics version 10 (formerly known as ACL™ Desktop), a powerful, cost effective solution that can analyze any data source. It allows a broad group of users, including risk, compliance, audit, IT and financial control professionals, to uncover business risk in organizational data and gain deeper insight. Integration with the forthcoming ACL™ GRC solution will enable data-driven governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management.
This new release focuses on improved performance to address the explosive growth and significance of Big Data within organizations. New features driven by customer demand give organizations increased power to avoid waste, inefficiency, fraud, compliance violations and corresponding financial penalties, while illustrating opportunities from statistical insight:
- GRC integration with the forthcoming ACL GRC, a cloud-based solution that highlights and quantifies risk, enabling data-driven GRC management by connecting data analysis results to enterprise risks
- Faster processing and improved performance turns minutes into seconds, as commonly-used features and analysis functions are 30% faster
- New capabilities include:
- New "EXECUTE" command gives users the ability to trigger third-party software with automated ACL Analytics scripts
- Native Date & Time Data Types with 17 new functions – date and time data displays exactly the way it is stored in the source data set, saving time and hassle
- New multiple table comparison functionality allows users to toggle between data tables
"It is crucial to detect transactional inconsistencies as soon as possible in order to report the problem to the appropriate people and enact a quick solution," said ACL customer Jeremy Clopton, Managing Consultant, Forensics and Valuation Services at BKD, LLP. "I applaud ACL for providing a means to better connect transaction-level analysis to corporate risks."
"Our product teams have really listened to customer feedback in order to advance the capabilities of ACL's product offerings," said Keith Cerny, Vice President, Research & Development at ACL. "We have increased R&D investment in our core products and see immense value in progressing our integrated, end-to-end technologies."
- To learn more about ACL Analytics, visit: www.acl.com/analytics
- For the latest news and views on compliance, risk, fraud and audit, visit: www.acl.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: www.acl.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL Services on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers technology solutions that are transforming audit and risk management. Through a combination of software and expert content, ACL enables powerful internal controls that identify and mitigate risk, protect profits, and accelerate performance.
Driven by a desire to expand the horizons of audit and risk management so they can deliver greater strategic business value, we develop and advocate technology that strengthens results, simplifies adoption, and improves usability. ACL's integrated family of products – including our cloud-based governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solution and flagship data analytics products – combine all vital components of audit and risk, and are used seamlessly at all levels of the organization, from the C-suite to front line audit and risk professionals and the business managers they interface with. Enhanced reporting and dashboards provide transparency and business context that allows organizations to focus on what matters.
And, thanks to 25 years of experience and our consultative approach, we ensure fast, effective implementation, so customers realize concrete business results fast at low risk. Our actively engaged community of more than 14,000 customers around the globe – including 89% of the Fortune 500 – tells our story best. Here are just a few. Visit us online at www.acl.com.
© 2013 ACL Services Ltd. ACL and the ACL logo are registered trademarks of ACL Services Ltd. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.