ACL Leads Audit, Compliance, and Risk Management Software Market into the Cloud
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Since ACL first introduced audit, compliance, and risk management in the cloud with the launch of ACL™ GRC in May of last year, the company has achieved several major milestones, including the expansion of its global footprint, rapid increase of new customer engagements, and recognition by industry leaders.
In less than a year, ACL has established itself as a leading provider of audit, compliance, and risk management software, and remains the only company in the market that embeds the benefits of data analysis into the workflow. Rapid worldwide customer adoption includes organizations across 19 countries spanning all industry segments, such as Alsco, Advanced Disposal, Arizona State University, ARS Humano, Aurora Health Care, CHC Helicopter, Conair Corporation, Connecticut State Colleges & Universities, Energy Development Corporation, Glentel, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Logitech, Northern Arizona University, Promens, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Riverside Health System, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, The Massachusetts Department of Transportation, and 99 Cents Only Stores.
Significant milestones include:
- Acquiring Singapore-based Prodigy Group, a leading governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) solutions provider
- Releasing an enhanced version of ACL GRC, including ACL™ GRC for iOS, a native app for iPad and iPhone
- Being honored with five awards and honorable mentions for ACL GRC, including two new 2014 GRC Technology Innovation Awards by GRC 20/20 Research, LLC for: Integrating automated GRC monitoring with proactive surveys and questionnaires and Most complete, intuitive mobile interface for end-to-end audit management
- Receiving coverage from industry analysts in North America and UK, including Gartner, Forrester, Chartis Research, and an in-depth Solution Viewpoint assessment of ACL's portfolio and products by GRC 20/20
"As a software provider focused on audit, compliance, and risk management, we recognize that these groups have historically been underserved when it comes to technology," said Ross Paul, Vice President of Go To Market & IT at ACL. "Our objective has been to serve as a catalyst for industry change by developing cutting-edge technology for these professionals to support their entire workflow and ultimately transform the way they approach their work."
ACL continues its aggressive push into the audit management, risk, and compliance arena with new product launches to be announced at its annual global user conference, ACL Connections, taking place June 1-4 in Dallas, Texas.
"The audit, risk management, and compliance market may be crowded, but ACL just brought a bulldozer to the party," said Sean Zuberbier, Vice President of Worldwide Sales at ACL. "The world's biggest companies and national governments already rely on us to illuminate risk and save billions of dollars each year. Now they're learning about our new cloud-based GRC platform and they love what they see. We are fundamentally disrupting the market and having fun doing so. It is our mission."
To learn more about ACL's integrated suite of products and consulting services, visit www.acl.com.
- For the latest news and views on audit, governance, risk management, compliance, and fraud, visit: www.acl.com/blog
- Follow ACL on Twitter: @ACLServices
- Join ACL on LinkedIn: www.acl.com/LinkedIn
- Like ACL on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ACLServices
ACL delivers software solutions that are transforming audit, compliance, and risk management to give organizations unprecedented control over their business. www.acl.com
© 2014 ACL Services Ltd. ACL and the ACL logo are registered trademarks of ACL Services Ltd. All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.