Acquity Group's Brand eCommerce(R) Approach Recognized with Seven Digital Design Awards
Acquity Group honored with multiple awards, including W3, the Stevie® Awards and the Davey Awards.
CHICAGO, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Acquity Group (NYSE MKT: AQ), a leading global Brand eCommerce® and digital marketing company, announced today that it has received four Stevie® Awards, two Davey Awards and a W3 Award for outstanding mobile and eCommerce websites, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Security Benefit Corporation, Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., Border States Electric, MSA -The Safety Company and TaylorMade-adidas Golf.
The awards collectively recognize the effectiveness of Brand eCommerce, a unique approach to digital commerce pioneered by Acquity Group that blends creative, strategic and technical solutions to help brands provide a more compelling omni-channel user experience.
"Recognition from such a wide variety of prestigious industry organizations is a testament to the level of talent and expertise at Acquity Group," said Matt Schmeltz, CMO at Acquity Group. "We are proud of our teams' accomplishments and strive to continue to raise the bar in delivering dynamic omni-channel strategies for our B2B and B2C clients."
The award-winning projects include:
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Acquity Group received a Gold Stevie Award, the highest honor awarded, in the Retail category for its work on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. This multi-year, multi-project partnership helped Saks Direct - Saks Fifth Avenue's online division – achieve major improvements in site stability, online functionality and eCommerce performance.
- Security Benefit Corporation: Honored with a Gold Stevie Award in the Financial Services category, Acquity Group gave Security Benefit Corporation's website a refined look and friendlier user-experience by introducing a high-level marketing approach and page-level redesigns.
- Casual Male Retail Group: Acquity Group's work with Casual Male Retail Group was honored with two Bronze Stevie Awards in the categories of Best eCommerce Website and Retail. The project resulted in a one-stop, multi-brand eCommerce destination for a more consistent in-store and online shopping experience.
- Border States Electric: Faced with the need to create a stronger and more capable digital presence, Border States Electric engaged Acquity Group to perform a full website rebranding and redesign initiative. Acquity Group received a Silver Davey Award for its work on the Border States Electric website.
- TaylorMade-adidas Golf: Using core creative, strategy and technology services teams to launch a new, unified website just in time for golf season, Acquity Group helped TaylorMade-adidas Golf refresh their shopping experience on a global scale. The project was honored with two Silver Davey Awards in the Retail and Consumer Products & Services categories.
- MSA: Acquity Group received a Silver W3 Award for its work with MSA in the Manufacturing category. Acquity Group worked with MSA to build a centralized global web presence across 39 countries and 20 languages. The new site features streamlined administration and content management capabilities with a much more engaging user experience.
With a wide range of capabilities that blend creative design, digital marketing, and sophisticated technical implementation of eCommerce platforms, Acquity Group's core expertise developing seamless cross-channel customer experience is in high demand. This is especially true among B2B organizations as they shift their strategy to provide an eCommerce experience on par with beloved consumer brands.
"Over the past 15 years, the world's most popular consumer brands have combined technology and art to offer convenient, functional and aesthetically appealing shopping experiences across touch points," said Schmeltz. "When those same consumers are working in their offices procuring business goods on behalf of their employer, they're coming to expect the same levels of functionality and convenience. We're thrilled to be recognized as a top digital and eCommerce agency for both B2C and B2B organizations."
To learn more about Acquity Group's award-winning work, visit the company's Brand eCommerce and digital marketing portfolio.
About Acquity Group
Acquity Group is a leading global Brand eCommerce® and digital marketing company, creating award-winning digital experiences for global brands. Our multi-disciplinary approach brings together strategy, design, and technology to create brand-unique experiences that build unbreakable customer relationships. Acquity Group works with leading brands like Adobe, AT&T, General Motors, Motorola, and Saks Fifth Avenue through offices in North America and Asia.
For further information, please contact:
Walker Sands Communications
(312) 267 2939
SOURCE Acquity Group LLC
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.