Actinium Pharmaceuticals Announces Upcoming Webinar To Discuss Iomab™-B Panel of Luminaries to Discuss the Potential of Iomab-B to Revolutionize and Expand Bone Marrow Transplants
NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: ATNM) ("Actinium" or "the Company"), a biopharmaceutical Company developing innovative targeted payload immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced cancers, announced today that it will be hosting an online webinar on October 15, 2013, at 11:00 AM EDT to discuss current progress with Iomab™-B. Iomab™-B has completed a Phase I/II trial in bone marrow conditioning for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) in relapsed and/or refractory elderly acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients demonstrating a clear survival benefit which is potentially curative. Kaushik J. Dave, Ph.D., MBA, the Company's President and CEO will host the webinar. Maged Shenouda, a veteran biotechnology industry analyst, will act as the moderator of the webinar.
- Participants in the discussion will include: Hillard Lazarus, M.D., Disease Team Leader, CTIS, University Hospitals Case Medical Center Director, Novel Cell Therapy, University Hospitals Case Medical Center Professor, Medicine, CWRU School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH.
- John Pagel, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Associate Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA.
- Richard Wahl, M.D., Professor of Radiology and Professor of Nuclear Medicine, Director, Division of Nuclear Medicine/PET, Vice Chair, Technology and New Business Development, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
About the Panel Discussion
- The panel will discuss the promise of Iomab-B to enable patients to receive a safer and potentially curative bone marrow transplant.
- Discussion will cover the proof of concept trial results of Iomab-B in elderly acute myeloid leukemia which showcase its potential to revolutionize and expand bone marrow transplants.
- The panelists are leading experts who have made major contributions in their area of expertise.
Webcast / Telecast Information:
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM EDT
US Dial-in (Toll-free): 1-877-407-0789
International Dial-in: 1-201-689-8562
Please RSVP by October 14, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the live and archived webcast, please visit the Investors page on the Actinium website at www.actiniumpharmaceuticals.com or https://viavid.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1023654
About Actinium Pharmaceuticals
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: ATNM.OB), is a New York based biopharmaceutical company developing innovative targeted payload immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced cancers. Actinium's targeted radiotherapy is based on its proprietary delivery platform for the therapeutic utilization of alpha emitting actinium-225 and bismuth-213 radiopharmaceuticals in conjunction with monoclonal antibodies. The Company also develops other radiopharmaceuticals for select applications.
For more information:
Visit our web site www.actiniumpharmaceuticals.com
Dennis S. Dobson Jr.
Tel: (203) 258-0159
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Investor/Media Relations: Corey Sohmer, (646) 459-4201
Forward-Looking Statement for Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
This news release contains "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management's current expectations and involve risks and uncertainties, which may cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the statements. The forward-looking statements may include statements regarding product development, product potential, or financial performance. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual results may differ materially from those projected. Actinium Pharmaceuticals undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
SOURCE Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.