NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is categorized on the basis of type, type of manufacturer, type of synthesis, therapeutic area and region. Factors such as increasing incidence of life style and age related diseases, Increasing prevalence of cancer across the world, Technological advancements in the APIs Manufacturing, Emerging markets for biosimilars and increasing scope for Highly potent active ingredients are driving market growth. On the other hand, stringent regulatory guidelines and global economic recession may restrict market growth in the forecast period.
North America accounts for the highest share of the global APIs market. The overall technological advancements in this region coupled with factors like increase in lifestyle and age related disorders in this region, the increase in demand for specialty biological and specialty drugs and increasing government focus on generics following the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is driving the growth of this market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The abovementioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, and change in strategic approach; R&D investments; and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the APIs market. The report analyzes the APIs and HPAPIs market by type, type of synthesis, type of manufacturer, therapeutic area and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the APIs market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in APIs market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for APIs across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the APIs market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03363510-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001