LONDON, Aug. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The aviation actuator systems market is projected to grow from USD 822.3 million in 2016 to USD 1090.9 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.82%. Factors influencing the growth of this market include the rise in demand for advanced automation systems worldwide. This factor is compelling actuator manufacturers to invest in technologically-advanced actuators for advanced automation systems.
"Electrohydrostatic actuators in the product type segment to grow at the highest rate in the aviation actuator systems market globally''
Electrohydrostatic actuators segment is projected to grow at highest CAGR among all product type segments during the forecast period. This is due to its advantages such as energy savings, low investment costs, high power density and power capacity, fail-safe functionality, and easy integration into existing infrastructure.
''The aviation actuator systems market in North America is projected to grow at a rapid pace till 2021"
The automotive aviation actuator systems market in the North America region is growing at the highest rate. Increasing passenger traffic, along with low oil prices and steady labor market, has led the key manufacturers in the region such as Boeing (U.S.), and Bombardier (Canada) to increase their production. The U.S. is the leading manufacturer of military aircraft and the growing demand of these military aircraft in APAC and Middle East regions is expected to have a positive impact on the aviation actuator systems market in North America.
Following is the break-up of primary interviews conducted for research study:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
• By Region: North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, RoW – 5%
Key players operating in the aviation actuator systems market include United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Parker Hannifin Corp. (U.S.), Eaton (Ireland), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), and Moog Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insights perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis —industry analysis (industry trends, market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles), which together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the aviation actuator systems market, high-growth regions and countries, along with the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on actuators offered by the top 10 players in the aviation actuator systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research & development activities and new product launches in the aviation actuator systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for aviation actuator systems market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the aviation actuator systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, and products of leading players in the aviation actuator systems market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4027704/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/actuator-systems-market-in-aviation-by-product-application-aircraft-type-end-user-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300308095.html