Aside from these challenges, the need to train and equip military engineers, combat or otherwise, remains critical to the success of future operations, as does the need to drive new technologies and develop partnerships with industry and academia. This preparation is essential and forms the cornerstone of the discussions taking place in 2017.
Defence IQ presents the 5th Annual Military Engineering Conference taking place in London on the 28 February - 2 March 2017.
The 2017 conference will adopt a truly international focus, including:
- Brigadier-General Miguel García García de las Hijas, Instruction, Training and Evaluation Subdirectorate Commander, Spanish Army
- Brigadier-General Jennie Carignan, Chief of Staff Army Operations, Canadian Armed Forces
- Brigadier-General Oshri Lugassy, Commanding Officer, Corps of Engineers, Israeli Defence Forces
- Brigadier Gareth Collett CBE, Defence Attaché, British Embassy Iraq
- Colonel Jochen Gumprich, Head of Army Engineering, Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, Bundeswehr#
To see the full speaker and session line up download the agenda here >> http://bit.ly/2ho7IF6
New for 2017
- Gain a greater understanding of effective countermeasures against the threat of explosive hazards to ensure you're prepared for the future threat environment.
- Engage with military and industry thought-leaders around the challenge of mobility to maintain freedom to manoeuvre, even in austere environments.
- Develop your capabilities using the emerging technologies which are influencing future force protection measures through stronger, sustainable and energy efficient infrastructure.
Find the programme, event details and registration information about the forum on https://militaryengineering.iqpc.co.uk/ phone +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email email@example.com
Media Contact: Faith Arinaitwe, Marketing Manager IQPC: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +442070361302. Press are invited to attend this important summit, if you would like a complimentary press pass please email.
SOURCE Defense IQ