SEATTLE, Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Adaptiva, a leading, global provider of IT systems management solutions for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, today announced it has nearly doubled its new customer revenues since 2014 and achieved record profitability in 2015. The company's growth is fueled by its ability to dramatically reduce the time and complexity necessary to keep software and operating systems, including the new Windows 10, secure and up to date. Expansion and growth highlights for Adaptiva in 2015 include:
- Increasing revenues by 70 percent, and nearly doubling new customer revenues, and achieving record profitability
- Increasing new seats by 73 percent over 2014, with new customer wins that include one of the largest retailers in the world and over a dozen companies in the Fortune 1000/Global 500 rankings
Customer and Partner Success
- Sharply growing existing deployments within the Adaptiva embedded customer base, including more than tripling the Adaptiva OneSite seats at one of the largest multinational banking institutions in the world
- Winning engagements with three of the top five largest IT Services companies in the world to extend their client management solution portfolios
- Expanding across all key industry verticals including Financial Services, Retail, Health Care, Manufacturing, and Federal and State Government
Product and Company Expansion
- Delivering engineering breakthroughs in smart scaling systems management including the world's only Windows 10 deployment technology with real-time visibility and control over global content delivery
- Growing global presence with new offices in the UK and key hires in all functional areas including the addition of a chief operating officer and vice president of marketing
- Winning multiple industry awards including Best New Version from the Best in Biz Awards, Gold in Large Enterprise Innovations from the Golden Bridge Awards, and Gold in Best Deployments and Case Studies in EMEA from Network Products Guide
Gartner reports that the "IT operations management software market grew to reach nearly $21 billion in 2014, with 7% growth" and predicts renewed interest in client management tools from organizations looking to update capabilities as a result of Windows migrations in 2016. Surging demand for Windows 10 operating system deployment (OSD) solutions in the second half of 2015 drove Adaptiva's growth and that of the systems management market as a whole.
In 2015, OneSite brought proprietary engineering innovations to Windows 10 OSD that provided unrivaled automation for migrating thousands of clients quickly at significantly lower costs. OneSite also helps companies scrambling to upgrade to the impending new version of Configuration Manager which Microsoft says will be required to deliver future Windows 10 updates. Adaptiva's solution slashes migration time by months, automates intensive administrative IT efforts, and eliminates the need for costly infrastructure investments.
"IT departments are challenged to deploy Windows 10 without expensive infrastructure and professional services, while also moving to the new Configuration Manager version it requires. Adaptiva's unique offerings as a one-stop-shop for accelerating and automating these migrations have led to our explosive growth this year," stated Deepak Kumar, CTO and Founder, Adaptiva. "Our focus on reducing IT cost and complexity will drive this aggressive growth into 2016 and beyond."
To learn more about the latest version Adaptiva's flagship product, OneSite, please visit: http://www.adaptiva.com/onesite/.
Adaptiva is a leading, global provider of IT systems management solutions for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Founded in 2004 by the lead architect of Microsoft SMS 2003, Adaptiva pioneered the world's first smart scaling peer-to-peer technology for systems management. This technology empowers IT professionals to use automated intelligence, not costly infrastructure, to scale to meet the software and security needs of their business. Adaptiva's suite of smart scaling systems management products include OneSite™ for configuration management, Client Health™ for endpoint security, troubleshooting, and remediation, and Green Planet™ for energy efficient power management. Adaptiva's software is used by Fortune 500 companies and deployed on millions of devices in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.adaptiva.com.