SEATTLE, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Adaptiva, the market leader in smart scaling systems management, today announced it has more than doubled new customer revenues in 2016 while increasing profitability and investing in growth. The accelerating rate of Windows 10 deployments by enterprises contributed significantly to the company's growth last year and that momentum is anticipated to continue for 2017. Nearly two-thirds (64%) of companies plan to migrate to Windows 10 this year and IT departments are increasingly turning to peer-to-peer technology to reduce costs and drastically shorten timelines for high-volume Windows 10 deployments. Highlights for Adaptiva in 2016 include:
Financial Growth and Customer Wins
- Increased revenues by 60 percent and more than doubled new customer revenues
- Increased new seats by 40 percent over 2015 with new customer wins that included AECOM, Anixter, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Formalized strategic partnerships with 4 of the top 5 IT services companies in the world
- Integrated with VMware AirWatch™ to help accelerate Windows 10 deployments and next generation PC lifecycle management (PCLM)
- Sold over 1,000,000 new seats for OneSite™ through top-tier partners including Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Avanade, IBM, and Accenture
- Expanded the Adaptiva Global Partner Program, which offers go-to-market programs and benefits at each of three distinct levels of partnership
- Strengthened partnership with Microsoft, working with the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manger (ConfigMgr) team to collaborate on new features and functionality and expanding presence as a premier platinum sponsor of Microsoft Ignite
Product and Company Expansion
- Delivered the world's first secure, cloud-capable content distribution with enterprise-grade peer-to-peer delivery for PCLM, solving traditional performance and bandwidth problems
- Boosted endpoint security with new capabilities that meet and exceed the FIPS 140-2 specification and the NSA Suite B recommendation
- Released new solutions to automate BIOS->UEFI conversion for deployment of secure Windows 10 features such as Secure Boot, Device Guard, and Credential Guard
- Released 75 automated client health checks for the Client Health endpoint health and security engine to rapidly identify and fix issues across 16 different endpoint management categories
- Won multiple industry awards including a Gold American Business Award for New Product of the Year for OneSite 6.0 and a Best in Biz Award for Best New Version
"2016 marked a year of incredible growth for both Adaptiva and for peer-to-peer technology adoption as a whole," said Jim Souders, chief operating officer at Adaptiva. "Today's leading enterprises are increasingly looking to smart scaling peer-to-peer technology to securely distribute more software, faster, and with fewer resources. Our products have repeatedly proven themselves in today's largest and most demanding environments and our new partnerships and innovation in the cloud space are enabling us to grow our business into new markets. We look forward to another groundbreaking year."
To learn more about the latest version of OneSite, Adaptiva's flagship product, please visit: http://adaptiva.com/onesite/.
Adaptiva is a leading, global provider of smart scaling, network aware IT systems management solutions. Adaptiva enables IT professionals to securely speed enterprise-wide software deployments without adding costly servers or throttling network bandwidth. The company's breakthrough peer-to-peer systems management technology uses intelligence, automation, and bandwidth optimization techniques to distribute content faster than any other systems management solution available today. The company's software is used by Fortune 500 companies and deployed on millions of devices in over 100 countries. Learn more at adaptiva.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adaptiva-doubles-new-customer-revenues-in-2016-amidst-surging-windows-10-enterprise-adoption-300393379.html