Adconion Direct Named As One of the 2013 Best Places to Work in San Diego Digital advertising global leader makes the coveted list for the 2nd consecutive year.

SAN DIEGO, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Adconion Direct (http://www.adconiondirect.com), an industry leader in cross channel digital advertising spanning display, video, mobile, email and social media, was recently named one of 2013 Best Places to Work in San Diego. This is Adconion Direct's second consecutive year receiving the annual award, created by the San Diego Business Journal and Best Companies Group.

This countywide survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in San Diego, benefiting the county's economy, its workforce and businesses.  The 2013 Best Places to Work in San Diego list is made up of 100 companies.

"We are very proud to be recognized for the second year in a row as one of the best places to work in San Diego," said Adconion Direct CEO Kim Reed Perell. "Great people make great companies and we are dedicated to providing a vibrant workplace that offers the opportunity to learn, grow, succeed and engage."

Adconion Direct has over 300 employees worldwide, and the San Diego office serves as the global blueprint for driving company culture.  The San Diego office has an over 50% employee referral rate, maintaining employee satisfaction through its rapid growth by instilling company core values into every team member from the onset. The "Buddy Program" pairs new hires with an experienced employee to welcome them and introduce them to the company culture through a variety of activities, upon completion of which they participate in a "Buddy Graduation Day."  The lively office space also features bright blue walls inscribed with positive quotes, creatively decorated cubes, a prize wheel, and employee library. Additionally, each employee participates in a quarterly, company-wide volunteer day to positively impact the community by supporting local charities.

"This award is truly a testament to our amazing team," said Amanda Currie, SVP of Adconion Direct. "The core of Adconion Direct's success is our people. Investing in our employees' happiness and engagement is our top priority and what drives the company's growth."

Companies from across the county entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in San Diego.  The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The remaining 75% of the evaluation process consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking.  Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in San Diego and also analyzed the data and used their expertise to determine the final rankings. 

For more information on the Best Places to Work in San Diego program, visit www.BestPlacesToWorkSD.com. For more information on Adconion Direct, visit www.adconiondirect.com.

About Adconion Direct:
Adconion Direct is a global provider of cross channel digital advertising solutions, delivering performance at scale for advertisers across display, video, mobile, email and social channels. The cross channel platform is powered by an end-to-end proprietary technology solution and audience profiling engine that tracks and analyzes billions of audience events monthly. By combining exclusive first-party data and cross channel insights with proprietary technology and predictive optimization algorithms, Adconion Direct is able to deliver quality results across multiple channels and devices for brands.

SOURCE Adconion Direct



RELATED LINKS
http://www.adconiondirect.com

Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

 

PR Newswire Membership

Fill out a PR Newswire membership form or contact us at (888) 776-0942.

Learn about PR Newswire services

Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.