HUNTSVILLE, Ala., June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Protecting and preserving your brand new pick-up is something every truck owner thinks about. Trucks are built for roughhousing, but protection is key for sustaining its value over the life of the truck. LINE-X is a global leader in high performance protective coatings, with tested and perfected products that have proven to be among the toughest on the market. For about $500, the cost of a single payment for many truck owners, LINE-X keeps that bed looking new for as long as you own your truck – no matter how rough you are with it.
When it comes down to it, truck owners have three options for bed protection:
- No bedliner
- Upfront cost: $0
- Guarantees paint and metal damage
- Exposes bare metal to elements which invites rust and deterioration
- Will depreciate the vehicle's value
- Drop-in bedliner or bed mat
- Upfront cost: $200 - $500
- Prone to cracking and warping
- Extremely slick, could cause dangerous sliding of cargo
- Will damage the bed's paint from dirt and debris trapped under bed liner
- Increased chance of rust on bed floor due to trapped moisture
- Reported cases of drop-ins sliding out on highways causing accidents
- Spray-on bedliner
- Upfront cost: $500 - $700
- LINE-X is the toughest spray-on bedliner in the market
- Adds value to your truck
- Will protect and preserve the bed for as long as you own your truck
- Superior scratch and impact protection
- Provides durability and solid grip to avoid sliding cargo
- No rust, no deterioration, no worries
- UV protection and custom color options available
"Our product really is the best of the best, and we have put that to the test with years of chemical research, development and evaluation," said Dennis Weese, President of LINE-X. "The value that LINE-X adds to vehicles enhances their worth, provides an incredible aesthetic, and most importantly it gives truck owners the best durability you can find in the marketplace today."
LINE-X offers specially formulated polymers that permanently bond to surfaces for unmatched durability under the most extreme use. This high-quality spray-on application contours to the shape of truck beds and other surfaces to seal and protect from weather, road grime, scratches, dents and most household chemicals, while adding an attractive finish that both protects and enhances value. In addition to LINE-X's superior protective coatings, LINE-X's exclusive aftermarket accessory line, Truck Gear by LINE-X, is also available for customers looking to further customize their vehicles, and all Truck Gear accessories carry a lifetime end-to-end warranty.
For more information about LINE-X products, applications, dealer locations and franchise opportunities, visit LINE-X online at www.LINEX.com.
About LINE-X LLC
LINE-X LLC (www.LINE-X.com) is a Global Leader in high performance protective coatings offering scientifically formulated polymers that permanently bond to a wide range of surfaces for unmatched durability. With the launch of the brand's Truck Gear by LINE-X accessory line, LINE-X's virtually 'indestructible' armor is complemented with premium, stylish truck offerings to make for a true one-stop truck customization solution at franchise locations across the United States and the globe. With prominent applications in the automotive, military, commercial, light industrial, heavy industrial, agricultural, marine and personal customization worlds, LINE-X brings legendary protection to the truck lifestyle and beyond. Headquartered in Huntsville, Ala., with more than 600 locations in 60 countries, it is the mission of LINE-X to consistently produce the highest quality and most non-replicable materials available. Follow LINE-X on Twitter @LineXprotects, become a fan on Facebook of LINE-X Protective Coatings, follow LINE-X on Instagram @LINEXNorthAmerica, and check out what LINE-X is doing on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/LINEXProtects.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adding-value-and-virtual-indestructibility-to-your-truck-costs-less-than-you-think-300281194.html