Rising consumer disposable income in these economies is also expected to contribute to high passenger car sales which in turn is crucial to industry growth. Growing environmental and regulatory pressure to reduce resource wastage and carbon emissions from the transportation sector is also likely to promote product demand.
High demand for silane products such chlorosilanes and other alkoxysilanes on account of greenhouse gas (GHG) abatement effects is likely to foster silane growth. Silanes thus emerged as the largest product with around 34% market share in 2015. Maleic anhydride emerged as the fastest growing product with highest CAGR of 7.3% from 2016 to 2024. These additives provide durability and enhanced binding capabilities to composites, specifically providing strength & stability in the automotive & construction sector.
Access full research report at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adhesion-promoter-market
- Global adhesion promoter market size was 708.1 kilotons in 2015 and is expected to reach 1,181.5 kilo tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2024
- Plastics & composites were the leading application segment and accounted for 32.9% of total market volume in 2015. Development of innovative polymer resin materials and high performance plastic composites is likely to lead to their usage in automotive, aerospace and marine transportation owing to their light weight and high strength.
- Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Maleic anhydride
- Chlorinated polyolefins
- Titanate & zirconate
- Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Plastics &composites
- Paints &coatings
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adhesion-promoter-market-size-to-reach-521-billion-by-2024-grand-view-research-inc-300280752.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.