LAKE FOREST, Calif., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of National Adoption Month, Adoption Network Law Center is holding a submission contest, where the winner will receive complimentary adoption services. All submissions must be received by November 17, 2012 and the winner will be announced November 21, 2012.
"In honor of National Adoption Month, we thought, what better way to recognize the life-changing role adoption plays in the lives of American families than with a gift of free adoption services. November 17 is National Adoption Day, which presented a perfect deadline date. As Adoption Network Law Center reviews the submissions of compelling stories, we expect it will be difficult to choose only one. We are looking forward to helping one family realize their dream of becoming Adoptive Parents," noted Kristin Yellin, Chief Counsel, Adoption Network Law Center.
To enter, applicants must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- compelling story of why they want to adopt (200 words max)
- Photo (taken within the last 12 months) of themselves (24 MB max)
- state where they reside
- Contest open to prospective Adoptive Families who are US citizens or legal permanent residents
- Free services dependent on the Adoptive Family passing a state-mandated home study and FBI/child abuse clearances
- Free services do not include 3rd party costs, Birth Mother expenses or travel expenses
- Disclaimer of all warranties and adoption process will be detailed upon selection and agreement to accept ANLC's services
About Adoption Network Law Center: ANLC is a California professional law corporation providing quality adoption services to Birth Mothers and Adoptive Parents nationwide.
Adoption Network Law Center is not an adoption agency, but the largest law center in America providing premier domestic newborn adoption services to Adoptive Parents and Birth Mothers. The law center accomplishes approximately 300 adoptions annually and in 2011, most of its Adoptive Families were selected by a Birth Mother within 4 months of being marketed.
"Adoption Network Law Center provides nurturing services. We help women with unplanned pregnancies, as well as Adoptive Parents, through the adoption process with integrity and support," explained Yellin.
SOURCE Adoption Network Law Center