NEW YORK, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The correlation between chronic conditions and the benefits of patient self-administration continues to influence therapeutic product decisions, managed care initiatives and regulatory actions. The administration of injectables is moving increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes. Decisions regarding as-supplied packaging that were once considered boilerplate have moved to the early stages of the development process. Responding to these market forces, drug developers and their device partners are increasing their emphasis on device features and functionality, attempting to create injectable products that are more user-friendly while promoting patient adherence and safety. These features address a wide spectrum of device attributes, including form factor, device-patient interaction, security and safety, dosing, activation, off-device communication, and drug formulation factors.
What You Will Learn
- What injection devices incorporate advanced features and/or functionality and what is their market status?
- What injectable drugs are currently marketed in advanced injection devices?
- Who are the important advanced feature/functionality injector and syringe suppliers, their capabilities, and their business strategies?
- What are the major factors driving advanced injection device demand?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer/ecosystem relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- How are the current generation of advanced feature/functionality injection devices aligned with various drug classes and therapeutic markets?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting this market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03620304-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/advanced-drug-injection-devices-form-factors-functionality-features-and-forecasts-300285343.html