Adventurous Brits planning to travel more in 2013 could make savings on travel insurance with comparethemarket.com
LONDON, February 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
New research reveals Brits are planning to travel more in 2013; 71% of Brits intending to travel in the next 12 months, plan to take more than one holiday in 2013, with 42% hoping to get away at least three times during the year. With more travel on the horizon, holidaymakers can search comparison websites such as comparethemarket.com, to find the right holiday insurance cover for them.
comparethemarket.com, one of the UK's leading price comparison sites, can help you find the right level of cover at the right price so that it won't eat into the holiday spending money pot. comparethemarket.com works with leading travel insurance providers to give their customers highly competitive quotes on single trip, multi trip or annual cover for individuals, families or business.
Amanda Butterworth, Senior Manager at Comparethemarket.com comments: "Holidays are still very much a focus for this year for many people, but with rising costs it's important to make sure your money goes further than it has done before. Looking for the right deal on travel insurance can be one way of making a saving and with comparethemarket.com, you can find and compare a wide variety of providers in one place, and ensure you have the right policy for your trip."
comparethemarket.com will help you find the travel insurance that's right for you by answering a few quick questions. Within minutes you'll be comparing quotes from some of the UK's leading travel insurance providers and you can enjoy your holiday knowing you've got all the cover you need.
1. Single, annual travel policies
2. Policies specifically tailored to the over 65's
3. Ski/cruise/family travel cover
Specialising in more than just travel insurance, comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products from car, home, van, bike, life and pet insurance to credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.
 Survey of 1,000 holidaymakers by travel search site Skyscanner, December 2012
- comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- comparethemarket.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers.
comparethemarket.com is a trading name of BISL Limited. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered Address: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England number 3231094.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.