Advertisers Dominate Mobile Media Summit during Advertising Week
Holiday Marketing Takes Center Stage with Over 60 Brand and Agency Speakers
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Media Summit, the largest mobile media and advertising event in North America, will stage its last and biggest conference of 2013 during Advertising Week on September 23rd in New York with a day-long program focused on holiday marketing, http://www.mobilemediasummit.com/nyduringadvertisingweek/.
With more than 60 speakers and over 1,000 attendees from the top brands, agencies, publishers, app developers and mobile technology companies, the Mobile Media Summit will take place at New York City's New World Stages and will focus on how marketers and agencies are using mobile in their 2013 holiday marketing strategies, as well as how they are using it to grow distribution and revenue.
"I am honored to have so many leaders from advertising, digital, media and mobile continue to support us in moving the industry forward. This year's event has a record number of brands coming, which clearly shows how brands are aggressively investing in mobile media, advertising and marketing," said Mobile Media Summit Founder and CEO Paran Johar.
Brand speakers include Adam Broitman, VP, global digital marketing, MasterCard; Lewis Goldman, VP, product development, MetLife; Paul Marcum, director-global digital marketing at GE; and Anita Stewart, senior VP of global strategic partnerships and development, Sesame Workshop.
Among the event's highlights will be discussions on mobile leadership strategies by executives of all the major mobile agencies at Omnicom/Publicis, IPG, WPP, Aegis/Dentsu, and Havas.
"Today's media agency needs to be social at its core, with an ability to design effective campaigns for a portable world. Expanding our mobile activity and driving effective mobile strategies for clients is certainly one of the core foundations for UM, so the Mobile Media Summit offers the perfect opportunity to share ideas with thought leaders and decision-makers who move the mobile industry forward," said Universal McCann COO Gregg Colvin.
Event sponsors and partners include: 4INFO, Aarki, AdColony, AdMobius, Adsmovil, AdTruth, Advertising Age, AllThingsD, Amobee, Business Insider, Celtra, Dobleas, Jumptap, Medialets, Millennial Media, Mojiva / Mocean Mobile, NativeX, PlaceIQ, PubMatic, RadiumOne, Tagged, Tapjoy, The Advertising Club of NY, The American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A's), The Weather Company, The Wharton Future of Advertising Program, ThinkNear, TRUSTe, Undertone, USAToday, Venture Beat, Verve Mobile, Women in Wireless, WOMMA and xAd, among others.
Featured speakers at the Mobile Media Summit during Advertising Week 2013 include:
- Sarah Amitay – VP & Director, Mobext
- Jonathan Anastas – VP Global Brand Marketing, Activision
- Craig Atkinson – Chief Operating and Digital Officer, PHD Network
- Eric Bader – CMO, RadiumOne
- Joel Bary – CEO, LatinMedios
- Peter Bassett – CEO, AdMobius
- Brian Bos – SVP, Group Director, Emerging Technology, Team Detroit
- Adam Broitman – VP, Global Digital Marketing, MasterCard
- Adam Chandler – SVP Sales, Jumptap
- Chia Chen – SVP Mobile Practice Lead, Digitas
- Gabriel Cheng – Director of Strategy, M&C Saatchi
- Carrie Coffee – VP of National Sales, Mojiva
- Gregg Colvin – COO, Universal McCann
- Tom Cramer – Digital Business and Strategy, Razorfish
- Brian Decker – Managing Director, GroupM Sherpa, Mindshare
- Craig Etheridge – SVP of Digital and Mobile Sales, USA Today
- Lewis Goldman – VP, Product Development, MetLife
- Rich Guest – President, Tribal Worldwide
- Curt Hecht – CRO, The Weather Company
- Chad Hickey – VP of Sales, xAd
- Steve Hicks – CCO Continuity, mcgarrybowen
- Andrew Hoffman – Mobile Director, Mobext
- Josh Jacobs – President, Accuen
- Tim Jenkins – CEO, 4INFO
- Paran Johar – CEO & Founder, Mobile Media Summit & Upfront
- Adam Kasper – Chief Media Officer, Havas Media
- Amir Kassaei – Chief Creative Officer, DDB
- Vik Kathuria – EVP, Mediacom
- Michael Kaushansky – EVP, Chief Analytics Officer, Havas Media
- Joe Kehoe – Director, Digital Strategy, Leo Burnett
- LJ Kobe – Group Media Director, Ignited
- James Lamberti – VP & GM, AdTruth
- Brian Leder – Senior Partner, Digital Dir. North America, Maxus Global & Team Nestlé
- Vincent Létang – EVP of Global Forecasting, Magna Global
- Michael Lieberman – Co-President, Joule
- Jeremy Lockhorn – VP Emerging Media, Razorfish
- Jeff Malmad – Managing Director-Mobile, Mindshare
- Paul Marcum – Director of Global Digital Marketing, GE
- Mihael Mikek – CEO & Founder, Celtra
- John Montgomery – COO, GroupM Interaction
- Sara Morton – Director, Interactive Media, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Jack Myers – Media Ecologist and Chairman, Myers Media Business Network
- Vanessa Newkirk – SVP, Digital Director, MediaVest
- Jason Newport – SVP Head of Mobile, Carat
- Mark Pavia – EVP Digital Managing Director, Starcom MediaVest
- Dirk Rients – SVP Mobile, Tribal DDB
- Jorge Rincon – COO, Adsmovil
- Ian Schaffer – CEO, Deep Focus
- Alan Schanzer – Chief Client Officer, Undertone
- Adam Shlachter – SVP Media, Digitas
- Erin Simino – SVP Director of Mobility, MediaVest
- David Smith - CEO and Founder, Mediasmith
- James Smith – CRO, Verve Mobile
- Marcus Startzel - CRO, Millennial Media
- Angela Steele – CEO, Ansible Mobile
- Anita Stewart – Sr. VP of Global Strategic Partnerships and Development, Sesame Workshop
- Derek Thompson – SVP Global Managing Director, Mobility Practice, Starcom MediaVest
- Cary Tilds – Chief Innovation Officer, GroupM
- Phuc Truong – Managing Director, Mobext
- Nick Velloff – SVP, Creative Technology Director, Deutsch LA
- Eric Weisberg – Executive Creative Director, JWT New York
- Donald Williams – Chief Digital Officer, Horizon Media
- Ben Winkler – Chief Digital Officer, OMD
- Dan Wittmers – Mobile Strategist & Founder, Initiative
To view more on the 2013 Mobile Media Summit's program or to register for the event, visit: http://www.mobilemediasummit.com and follow conference updates on Twitter at @MobileMSummit. For media credentials email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Mobile Media Summit
The Mobile Media Summits and Mobile Media Upfront are the quintessential thought leadership forums for brand, agency and mobile leaders to learn and network on the newest mobile technology and media. Founded in 2008 by Paran Johar, the Mobile Media Summit and Mobile Media Upfront are the largest event series in mobile advertising, where an average of 75% of the audience are advertisers, more than any other event. Since our founding, the event series has hosted over 750 speakers and well over 10,000 attendees. Click on http://www.mobilemediasummit.com for more information.
Pat Sloan, Sloan Hunt Communications
SOURCE Mobile Media Summit
More by this Source
Mobile Media Summit to Unite Global Advertisers at Mobile World Congress
Feb 17, 2014, 05:00 ET
Leading Advertisers Gather to Talk Apps and Ads at Mobile Media Summit San Francisco 2014
Jan 13, 2014, 10:00 ET
Oreo Slam Dunks at First-Ever Mobile Mafia Awards
Sep 25, 2013, 14:46 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.