NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Advertising Week, the world's largest annual gathering of leaders across the advertising, creative, entertainment, marketing, media and technology industries, today announced its 2015 daytime and evening agendas.
The 2015 edition returns to New York City from September 28th – October 2nd with a deep thought leadership roster; continued upgrades to the daytime Times Square Hub; and a star-studded evening lineup. Project Everyone led by Emmy and BAFTA-winning screenwriter, producer and director, Richard Curtis and BBH founder, Sir John Hegarty — and Mekanism's campaign for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals are among 250 seminars that will be staged during the 12th edition of The Week. For the full calendar of events: http://www.advertisingweek.com/calendar/
2015 highlights include:
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg returns to the Advertising Week stage for a fireside chat
- IPG Chairman Michael Roth sits down with RadicalMedia Chairman Jon Kamen, iHeart Entertainment czar John Sykes and ABC sales chief Geri Wang to talk content across platforms
- Sir Martin Sorrell talks content with Grammy- winning producer Alex Da Kid, ICM Digital Chief Jonathan Perelman and other special guests
- Nightly Show host Larry Wilmore & new Daily Show host Trevor Noah are both on the agenda
- Cosmopolitan Editor Joanna Coles headlines a content block on talent led by MEC, which also includes a conversation with Entourage creator, Doug Ellin, led by Hyatt CMO Maryam Banikarim
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sits down with Playbill Editor Blake Ross
- Emilio & Gloria Estefan appear at The Week for the first time just ahead of the October 5th Broadway opening of "On Your Feet!"
- Dentsu Aegis Americas & EMEA CEO Nigel Morris and Facebook Global Marketing Solutions VP Carolyn Everson talk mobile video
- Caroll Spinney, who has played Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch for nearly 50 years brings his wisdom to Advertising Week, courtesy of DigitasLBI
- Elizabeth Harz, President, Media, Adara kicks off a day-long block on programmatic and also hosts the Adara Stage at the Times Center all week
- Fast Company Editor Bob Safian talks mobile with Google SVP Sridhar Ramaswamy
- R/GA Chairman and CEO Bob Greenberg and Global CCCO Nick Law return to the stage
- AOL President & CEO Tim Armstrong sits down for a fireside chat
- CNBC's Julia Boorstin is back to lead engaging onstage conversations
- Google's Lorraine Twohill and Droga5 founder David Droga talk creativity & technology
- Yahoo's Lisa Utzschneider kicks off a series of Seminars throughout the week on data
- ABC hosts a daily improv workshop for the major holding companies in partnership with UCB
- Audio takes center stage highlighted by a conversation with Pandora and Spotify CMOs and the RAB's Golden Art of Podcasting featuring Adam Carolla and Perez Hilton
- WhoSay presents Dasha Polanco and other cast members from Orange is the New Black
- The UK's Somethin' Else sits down with Felix Barrett, Founder & Artistic Director Punchdrunk
- iHeart Media brings Ryan Seacrest in conversation with EVP & CMO, Gayle Troberman
- The Washington Post headlines a content block on the 2016 election
- AT&T's CEO Connectors features Mashable CEO & Founder Pete Cashmore, New York Times CEO Mark Thompson, Havas Media North America CEO Lori Hiltz, Skinnygirl CEO & Founder Bethenny Frankel and Daily Mail CEO Jon Steinberg
- Fast Company's C-Suite features Facebook's David Fischer, Acxiom's Scott Howe, Horizon's Bill Koenigsberg, Kargo's Harry Kargman and Bloomberg's Jacki Kelley
- ESPN's 538 and feature film division highlight a series of sports-themed Seminars
- Jimmy's Smith's band of hooligans return with Fast Times at Amusement Park High
- Rick Boyko sits down with inspirational leaders including Omnicom founder Keith Reinhard
- Advertising Week Europe Chair and Lighthouse Company CEO and Founder Kathleen Saxton sits down with NYU Neuroscientist Joseph LeDoux on "Mastering the Mind"
- D&AD headlines a host of UK-led Seminars including the Lighthouse, Fetch, the Future Foundation, Campaign, The Drum, Centaur's Celebrity Intelligence and Somethin' Else
- Tasting Table asks "Can Taste be Crowdsourced?"
- NPR comes to Advertising Week for the first time with a podcasting panel featuring Ira Glass, Creator and Host of This American Life
- Adobe presents a special thought leadership session that will be crowdsourced throughout The Week, featuring former P&G CMO Jim Stengel and a senior marketer from Adobe
- ABC presents the 2015 Cross Screen Summit
- OpenX hosts the Advertising Week Trust Forum - - which kicks off with a conversation on all things trust with Davis & Gilbert's Ron Urbach ANA President & CEO, Bob Liodice
- LinkedIn hosts the B2B Forum; YP hosts The Local Summit; Sharethrough brings back the Native Ad Forum; XAD hosts the Location Summit
The Advertising Week Leadership Breakfast Series returns:
- ABC kicks-off The Week at Bryant Park on September 28th
- Viacom hosts the Attention Experience on September 29th at 1515 Broadway
- NBCU hosts Advertising Week in grand style at the iconic Rainbow Room on September 30th
- Thompson Reuters closes the 2015 Leadership Breakfast Series high atop Times Square on October 1st
The Advertising Club's annual stars of Madison Avenue kick-off lunch and Redefining: Talent seminar led by Wieden+Kennedy Global ECD Colleen DeCourcy. The Ad Club headlines a series of thought leadership programming by leading industry trade associations, which also includes An Hour With Seth Godin, presented by PPAI. For a complete list of trade association programming, visit www.advertisingweek.com.
The 2015 Culture + Commerce lunch series includes a YP-hosted grand celebration of the VCU Brandcenter's 20th Anniversary on September 29th. The Video Advertising Bureau also hosts a Culture + Commerce lunch on September 30th. Both are at URBO, a new venue for 2015 in the heart of Advertising Week's Times Square Hub.
Among Advertising Week's evening roster of special events:
- The 2015 Opening Gala is once again hosted by Amazon Media Group and moves to St. Bart's Cathedral on Park Avenue
- NYMRAD hosts the opening night concert at Terminal 5
- NCC Media's annual Stand Up Live features new Daily Show host, Trevor Noah
- Vevo powers the 2015 Wrap Party at Webster Hall on October 1st
The Week is supported by a host of corporate and media partners. The 2015 roster includes:
For a complete roster of corporate and media partners, see www.advertisingweek.com.
Registration is now open for Advertising Week. To register and for more information, please visit www.advertisingweek.com. To join the conversation year-round, visit The Advertising Week Social Club, which delivers unique content, insights and perspective at www.theawsc.com.
About Advertising Week & Stillwell Partners:
Since its creation in 2004, Advertising Week has drawn more than 2 million participants from around the world to New York City for a weeklong hybrid of thought leadership Seminars and unique evening special events. Beyond education, engagement, enlightenment, & entertainment, the mission of The Week is to inspire young people to join the craft; focus on the social impacts of advertising; and shine a bright light on the business and economic influence of the advertising, media and marketing industries. Advertising Week is produced globally by Stillwell Partners.
Press contact: Jamie Bezozo, email@example.com, 212 691-2800
SOURCE Advertising Week