TORONTO, March 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Last week, advocate marketing experts Influitive gathered nearly 1,000 B2B marketing, customer success, and executive leaders at the second annual Advocamp conference in San Francisco. Advocamp is the only conference dedicated to the intersection of customer engagement, experience, and advocacy. Over three days, attendees participated in professional development workshops, listened to thought provoking keynotes from the likes of Dan Ariely, Daniel Pink, and Jay Baer, and took in over 40 TED Talk-style sessions called AMP Talks.
Leading analyst firms indicate that the best way to compete in 2016 and beyond is through exceptional customer experience. They recommend that B2B marketing leaders shift from a focus on customer acquisition and demand generation to engaging and retaining customers, and converting them into advocates. The content at Advocamp is designed to help B2B marketers act on these recommendations. See the AMP Talks slides here.
- Attendance grew 3X from the inaugural event in 2015, reaching nearly 1,000 attendees. Only 25% of Advocamp 2016 attendees were Influitive customers. Further, over 85,000 people tuned in to watch the live Advocamp broadcast online, provided by Livestream.
- Influitive announced EDGE, a learning and growth framework that enables marketers to seamlessly blend the customer journey into their marketing efforts. EDGE offers skill development modules through an online learning platform, a community of certified advocate marketers, tools to apply learning, and the opportunity for career advancement. More than 100 people earned their Advocate Marketing Certification at Advocamp 2016.
- The winners of the third annual Best Advocate Marketing Awards were celebrated at an exclusive dinner and awards ceremony, with Buffini & Company earning the Best Advocate Marketing Program award and Michael Beahm, Senior Marketing Manager at Blackbaud, earning the title of Advocate Marketer of the Year.
"The success of the second annual Advocamp demonstrates the incredible growth of the advocate marketing category over the last year. Advocamp is the only conference to bring together executives, marketers, customer success, and product professionals to participate in cross-functional discussions about how to systematically create and mobilize advocates," says Mark Organ, founder and CEO of Influitive.
Advocamp attendees also learned about the growing marketplace of customer experience, engagement and advocacy products and services in the Sponsor Expo:
- Platinum sponsors: Gainsight and SnapApp
- Gold sponsors: G2Crowd, Marketo, RO Innovation, Vidyard, and Vision Critical
- Silver sponsors: Couch & Associates Inc., Demand Spring, Desouza, inEvidence, Livestream, MarketingProfs, PFL, Tango Card, Tegrita Consulting Group, and Waypoint Group
Influitive, the advocate marketing experts, is based in Toronto with offices in Palo Alto and Boston. Today's buyers are increasingly leveraging their peers' opinions and Influitive helps marketers tap into this force with its innovative AdvocateHub platform and Maven mobile app. By capturing the enthusiasm of their best customers, followers and evangelists, marketers gain direct support for their sales and marketing programs. From social media reviews and customer referrals to case studies and references, passionate advocates help support all stages of the buying cycle. Influitive's customers include some of the most successful and fastest-growing business-to-business software and technology firms in the world. To learn how to get your advocates working with you, please visit www.influitive.com.