WASHINGTON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
- Nely Galán, Producer and former Telemundo President of Entertainment
- Beverly Johnson, Super Model, actress, and businesswoman
- David Clunie, Managing Director Head of State & Local Government Relations at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Daryl Shore, Vice President, Program Officer Global Philanthropy, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Connie Evans, President/CEO, Association for Enterprise Opportunity
- Tsi-tsi-ki Felix, Univision WFDC Washington News Anchor
- Avis Jones DeWeever, TV One Co-Host
- OC Isaac, VEDC Vice President of National Strategic Initiatives
- Ray Waters, President of Detroit Community Loan Fund
- Temeria Heard, President and CEO, Corporate 52 Marketing Group
- William "Randy"Stricklin-Witherspoon, owner Spoonfed NYC restaurant
- Luis Pichardo, President, Bella Lounge
Inclusion is the New Currency: An Access to Capital Small Business Forum This forum will shine a spotlight on Black- and Hispanic-owned businesses, featuring a Fireside Chat with prominent entrepreneurs Beverly Johnson and Nely Galan. It also includes an engaging discussion about the power of inclusive entrepreneurship with a panel of small business owners and community-based lenders. The event, which is cosponsored by JPMorgan Chase, begins with a luncheon reception followed by the fireside chat and panel discussion moderated by Ms. DeWeever. Tsi-tsi-ki Felix will be the emcee for the event.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
11:30 am to 2:00pm
Microsoft Innovation and Policy Center
901 K Street, NW, Washington, DC
MEDIA IS INVITED
Media Contact: Michael K. Frisby, email@example.com 202-625-4328
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aeo-jpmorgan-chase--co-host-forum-showcasing-successful-latino-and-african-american-entrepreneurs-and-mission-based-community-lenders-300326986.html