NEW YORK, June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Companies, Forecast Data & Analysis for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic , Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic , Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic , Ceramic Matrix Composites Within Next Generation Commercial Airliners, Military, Business Jet, General Aviation, Helicopters & Civil Aircraft
Visiongain assesses that the aerospace composites market will achieve revenues of $9,951m in 2016. Furthermore, the market is predicted to record strong growth rates over the next few years as new aircraft platforms and favourable growth rates in the aerospace industry, particularly for commercial aircraft, are expected to be key growth drivers over the next few years.
The properties of composite materials offer a number of benefits to the performance of aircraft. The most significant is the lightweight structures which enables weight savings, lower fuel consumption and greater range. Furthermore, composite materials provide high levels of toughness and rigidity and are a suitable alternative to traditional metallic structures. Therefore, composites are becoming increasingly popular as the aerospace industry looks for new methods of delivering additional value to its end-users.
It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and that you enhance your knowledge of significant competitors. This report will ensure that you do.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
-What are the key trends, opportunities and challenges for the aerospace composites market currently and in the future?
-What factors are behind these trends and what are the prospects for related submarkets and regional markets?
-Who are the leading companies in the aerospace composites industry?
-What are stakeholders doing in response to the market environment?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report quantifies, forecasts and analyses the aerospace composites market:
- Forecasts of the global market
- Forecasts of key regional markets – Asia Pacific, Europe and North America
- Forecasts of key national markets – Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK, US, rest of Asia Pacific, Rest of Europe, Rest of Word
- Analysis of factors that are driving or restraining market activity.
2) The report provides submarket forecasts and analyses for aerospace composites by type of composite:
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (CFRP)
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP)
- Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastic (AFRP)
- Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC)
3) The study reveals where aerospace composites stakeholders are investing. We show you information relating to:
- Contracts and programmes
- Products and services
- Recent mergers, acquisitions and divestiture activity
- Geographical distribution
4) 143 contracts reveal which sectors of the aerospace composites market are in demand
5) Profiles the top 11 aerospace composites companies including information relating to areas of specialisation, contract details, product information, strategy and key financial indicators:
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
- GKN Aerospace
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings Inc
- Celanese Corporation
- Gurit Holding AG
- Koninklijke TenCate NV
- Senior plc
- Solvay SA
- Teijin Ltd
How will you benefit from this report?
-This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
-This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
-You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
-You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
-You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
-Ultimately, the report will save you time, providing a comprehensive outlook for the aerospace composites market prospects
This independent 256 page report, guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 235 tables and figures examining the aerospace composites market, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading players in your market. Net incomes and company sales data, as well as analysis keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
-Anyone involved with the aerospace composites industry
-Composites materials manufacturers
-Composites industry executives / engineers
-Aerospace OEMs and system integrators
-Business development managers
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03932671-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aerospace-composites-market-report-2016-2026-300291714.html