PUNE, India, March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Aerospace Material market is driven by increasing number of commercial aircraft and orders worldwide and increasing military spending by the major countries. Apart from that, the continuous development and enhancing functionalities of the aerospace materials to reduce the weight of the aircrafts and enhancing fuel efficiency are propelling the aerospace material market.
Browse 64 Tables and 127 Figures, 10 Major Company Profiles, spread across 215 pages available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/932696-global-aerospace-material-market-analysis-by-material-type-by-aircraft-type-by-region-by-country-opportunities-and-forecasts-2016-2021-by-material-type-aluminium-alloys-titanium-alloys-super-alloys-l-saudi-a.html.
The titanium alloys (In terms of value) hold the major percentage share in the total aerospace material market. However, the composites are projected to grow at a significant rate as these are light weight, economical, enhances fuel efficiency leading to reduction in operating of the airlines. In the past few years, the use of composites have been extended to the functional components such as wings, fuselage skins, engines and landing gears from traditional light structural or cabin components. The aerospace material market is expected to rise in the forecasted period due to increasing number of commercial aircraft orders and deliveries which consumes the largest share of the aerospace material. Among the regions, Asia Pacific is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by robust economic growth, rising per capita income leading to more propensity to travel.
Company Profiles listed are Alcoa Corporation, ATI, Constellium, Cytec Solvay Group, DuPont, Kobe Steel, Ltd, Toray Industries, Inc., Tejin Limited, Aleris Inc and AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group .
Order a Copy of Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=932696.
Scope of the Report
The report analysis Global Market (Actual Period: 2011-2015, Forecast Period: 2016E-2021), Regional Markets - N. America, Europe, APAC, RoW (Actual Period: 2011-2015, Forecast Period: 2016E-2021), Country Analysis - U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia (Actual Period: 2011-2015, Forecast Period: 2016E-2021) by
- Aerospace Material Market - Market Value and Forecast
- By Material Type (Aluminium Alloys, Titanium Alloys, Super Alloys, Composites, Steel Alloys, Others)
- By Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Business, General & Personal Aviation, Civil & Military Helicopter, Military Aircraft)
Other Report Highlights:
- Market Dynamics - Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- Policy and Regulation
- SWOT Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Global Aircraft Seating Market (By Seat Type, By Aircraft Type, By Fit Type): Analysis By Region, By Country (2016-2021) By Aircraft Seat Type (Suites, First Class, Business Class; and Premium Economy and Economy Class), By Aircraft Type (Narrow body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft; and Regional Transport Aircraft), By Fit Type (Line Fit and Retrofit); By Region (North America, Europe, APAC and ROW); By Country (US, Canada, UK, Germany, China and Japan)
- Global Small Satellite Market (By Type, By Application, By End-Use): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021) (By Type - Nano Satellite, Micro Satellite, Mini Satellite; By Application - Earth Observation & Meteorology, Technology Demonstration, Broadcasting & Telecommunication, Scientific Research & Exploration; By End User - Commercial, Civil & Defense; By Region - North America, Europe, APAC and ROW; By Country - US, Canada, UK, Russia, China, Japan)
- Global Military Aerospace Engine Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022
Explore more reports on Automotive at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/automotive/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
2nd Floor, Metropole Building,
Next to Inox Theatre,
Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411013.
Connect with Us: